TV car shows

-
I'll only watch one of these shows on a rare occasion and I'm usually disappointed that I wasted my time. Whether it's a DRAMA show (the male version of Housewives of ________) like American Choppers, Overhauling, etc. or an infomercial about someone's product (Trucks, etc.) they all suck. Dan Woods and his corny jokes, wanna-be comedy makes me want to :pukeleft:. I used to like Stacey David, he would take a vehicle out and beat the snot out of it, but even he's gotten lame.

I'd rather be working on my car, and when I'm done I'd rather be driving it.

Dan Woods and his corny jokes, wanna-be comedy makes me want to :pukeleft:...

Ouch!

I guess, I'll just sit sadly in the corner, cleaning my Emmy Nomination plaque, wondering how I could make things better!:finga:

I like CCR and Dan's Jokes.

They can redo my Duster anytime! Its the only show where the repeats are just as watchable as the first time they air.

I will watch Power Block also. But being in the business I pretty much take what I see for what it's worth. I short, it's entertainment and that's all.
Those guys make every thing look easy, and there's no reason why every one shouldn't be able to do a restoration in just a couple of weekends.
I do wonder how many pieces of sheet metal they have messed up over the years that we don't know about.

Well, here's a new show people can kick around. Let me know what you all think!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TI18NbmU8c&list=UUY4RSFzjWOeu83xw_5Qahpw&index=1&feature=plcp"]Chop Cut Rebuild Spec V1 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Cheers,

I will watch Power Block also. But being in the business I pretty much take what I see for what it's worth. I short, it's entertainment and that's all.
Those guys make every thing look easy, and there's no reason why every one shouldn't be able to do a restoration in just a couple of weekends.
I do wonder how many pieces of sheet metal they have messed up over the years that we don't know about.

Yeah I would like to know how much they mess up and have to re-do things. I do like Muscle Car TV and I think over the years it has gotten better. I like the two guys that do the show now I think they mesh better and they both seem to have a good knowledge base about the cars.

Well, here's a new show people can kick around. Let me know what you all think!

Chop Cut Rebuild Spec V1 1 - YouTube

Cheers,

That show has been around for a few years now I think like four seasons maybe more now. I watched a few and thought well its not to bad but it seemed so slow. When I got interested in one car they would switch back to the other one and I hated that.

They did do a Duster on there I think last season. I didn't get to finish seeing it all so I'm not sure what they did to it.

-
Back