**Twin Turbo 67 Dart Project**

-
Just got off the phone with Rodney at http://www.alcoholinjectionsystems.com/
I explained my build to him and he set me up with a Dual Nozzle System. He recommended, because of my compression at 9:1 and I am using Dual Air to Water Intercoolers along with the Heat Exchanger, to go with a Dual 10 GPH system that starts to spray around 8-10 psi or so. The Nozzles will be drilled and tapped into the Throttle Body right before the Butterfly. I will be making my own -4 Braided Stainless line that will go to the trunk area.

He was also telling me with 9:1 Compression & the dual intercoolers & Heat Exchanger that my Intake Temp should be ambient or below until I get into the higher boost.

Wiring Update.

On this end I just need to hook up power and ground to the Dyno, Ignition and hook up the accessories, Meth, Pumps, fans etc. I left enough room to move the MS3 under the passenger seat and leave the relays under the dash when I permanently wire it to the car. That is why you see the big loom.

I need to still do the engine bay side and wire in all the sensor connectors.

View attachment php2RMWt4PM.jpg

View attachment phpcST9YdPM.jpg

View attachment phpUZEy2FPM.jpg

View attachment phpA4ll3rPM.jpg

View attachment phpyMWquaPM.jpg

View attachment phppNYofiPM.jpg

View attachment phpI9UusBPM.jpg

Buy tunes? Isn't this a megasquirt setup? What Hell you talking about here? Nice to see your making a bunch of progress.

You need a software program to tune the Megasquirt, It is called Tuner Studio. There is also another program called Megalog Viewer for Data Logging. Learning as I go here, this stuff is all new to me.

You need a software program to tune the Megasquirt, It is called Tuner Studio. There is also another program called Megalog Viewer for Data Logging. Learning as I go here, this stuff is all new to me.

There is two different ways to tune ms, one is very easy and comes in a 3D graph you adjust yourself. That way is very easy. I can't get my laptop screen to work anymore. Or is show you which one it is. If you go over to ttf and talk to the guy with the black pickup. He is the guy who told me about it. You could have a complete tune in about 20 minutes done.

There is two different ways to tune ms, one is very easy and comes in a 3D graph you adjust yourself. That way is very easy. I can't get my laptop screen to work anymore. Or is show you which one it is. If you go over to ttf and talk to the guy with the black pickup. He is the guy who told me about it. You could have a complete tune in about 20 minutes done.

Yeah I seen that graph but I don't have big enough huevos yet to attempt it. The MS3 has the Lambda Safety Feature in it also that will hopefully keep someone from leaning it out too much and hurting the engine.

Got some work done today.

All wiring is complete accept the Distributor and the TPS. I am waiting on 2 weather pack connectors to get here. Did a small exhaust dump so It will hook up to the Dyno Exhaust. Welded off the Turbo Braces and painted them.

I am so close now I can taste it.

Things left.....

1) Finish wiring Distrubutor
2) Finish wiring TPS
3) Install Meth Injection Nozzles
4) Install Push rods and set Lash
5) Finish Install Intake Manifold.
6) Weld in Dual 02 Bungs
7) Install Shield over wire
8) Spark Plug wires.

I should be finished and ready for the Dyno very soon.

View attachment phpE7GYclPM.jpg

View attachment php4t47fpPM.jpg

View attachment phpz8l8kBPM.jpg

View attachment phpRWLGeWPM.jpg

View attachment phpgJfeIePM.jpg

View attachment phph3tPVBPM.jpg

View attachment phpSmncPcPM.jpg

:lurk:

:headbang:

:wav:

Looking forward to seeing it blow right past 1000 !!

:lurk:

:headbang:

:wav:

Looking forward to seeing it blow right past 1000 !!

Thanks Kelly.

This build morphed into something way more than I first started out with in mind. It has been a long road....... I am getting excited to see what it will put down. Everything I have read and how this engine was built, It very well could do over 1000....... I will be happy with 800+ to the tires.

This car made over 700 Wheel HP with a single GT45 eBay Turbo. Same turbos I am using. I know it is a 4cyl ricer, but watch the video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SPzxAxsebE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Honda Civic Type-R 750ps, Europe's Fastest... - YouTube[/ame]

Looking good. Can't wait to see it. What car is that in the background...new toy?

Thanks Dave.

That is my buddy Petes car, it's Nova with a 568ci BB Chevy N/A single carb motor. It ran an 8.50 1/4 before the new heads & cam upgrade, it's supposed to make another 200HP he is hoping to get into the Lower 8's with it. Says he could smack it with a 400 shot and be in the 7's, I seen it run at Barona before the upgrades, it is very consistent.

In all reality though......its gonna be more like this:
[ame="http://youtu.be/jn7iTcjUmTo"]302 Found[/ame]

wish I could go for a ride!!!:burnout:

And here is one of a Single Turbo Inline 6 that grunts more than 1000hp
[ame="http://youtu.be/MuMayMAoUbU"]302 Found[/ame]

LOL

Wow man, I must have been really busy!!!!! Holy crap!
Looking good there louis! Looks like I'm just in time for the fireworks. hahaha

And yeah, what's that orange car in the background? eh?

LOL

Wow man, I must have been really busy!!!!! Holy crap!
Looking good there louis! Looks like I'm just in time for the fireworks. hahaha

And yeah, what's that orange car in the background? eh?

Thanks!

Been a long windy road. Hopefully It will go to the dyno first week of October.

The orange car is my buddy's Nova. BB 568 CI NA Runs 8.50 in the quarter. He is the guy helping me with the cage. He builds full chassis cars as his hobby.

Gunna turn him into a Mopar guy when this is over. Especially if my little Small Block can turn some good numbers on a lot less car than what he has.

Well the Mcmaster Carr Plastic Check valve is a no go. I bought 2 of them and I installed 1 end in the rubber hose and it came apart "split in 2", no way would I trust that thing at 20PSI.

So I ordered the brass one on this page that is Female inlet Male outlet 3/8. This way I can screw it directly into the Plenum Base Plate and then use another 3/8 90* nipple to get it pointed at the Valve Cover Breather.

http://www.Mcmaster.com/#brass-check-valves/=e16pmh

Engine Dyno Date is set for October 6th & 7th.
I am glad I have a definite date now so for sure I will get it done and ready.

:wink:

We can only wait till then!!! I know your going to be pleasantly surprised.

Well I got just about all the parts, waiting on the Meth Tank, pump etc from UPS.
I ordered some Billet Pulleys last night that should be here in a few days.
Need to make my mind up on Spark Plug Wires.........and that is the last of the parts list.

I am tossing these around, they are 10.2MM and they are priced well.

Universal, cut to your length and install the boot at the spark plug end.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0Q...14QQsspagenameZSTRKQ3aMEWAXQ3aIT#ht_518wt_915

Straight Boot at plug assembled.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0Q...QQsspagenameZSTRKQ3aMEWAXQ3aIT#ht_4710wt_1167

-
Back