-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TT'74

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking to Sell the turbo setup I built and ran on my '74 Duster. I ran it on a magnum engine with manual steering. I can guarantee it will fit that application. It should fit most any A-body running a small block, you may have to relocate accessories. I don't have any horsepower numbers from the setup but I ran it for a little over a year and a half and 3500miles. Setup is sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. I'm selling this setup because I'm building a new one and stepping up into grand national turbos.

I'm happy to take pictures of individual components if necessary, picture is of the kit in my duster.

Parts included will be:
Magnum Manifolds
Piping from manifolds to turbo
Two Garrett T3 .60/.48 Turbo coupe turbos w/ internal wastegates (turbos are oil&water cooled)
Down Pipe to Cross member on both sides
Cone style air filters
Cold side Plumbing

Asking $2500+shipping OBO.
Shipping from Orlando, Florida 32826
Accept Paypal or money orders.

TTdone.jpg

If there is no interest in this that's fine, but if any of the 200+ of you that have looked at it have interest send an offer. I don't know what exactly it's worth any more than I imagine anyone else does (I haven't seen any other bolt on turbo kits for mopars to gauge off of).

Well I dont know if the turbos would be big enough for my 383 and I dont have enough experience welding to make the headers. But I would be interested If I did. I want to turbo it or centifugal super charge it. My eperience or lack there of with welding will probably lead me down the path of a super charger.

These turbos aren't big enough for a 383, I wouldn't put them on anything larger than a 318 personally. You're in FL, what part? I'm in orlando and get out by lakeland often. If you're near by I'd be happy to help you out with either the welding, selection of turbos or what ever you need.

Pictures of what all is included. Only thing I didn't get was the downpipes.

S7305263.jpg

S7305266.jpg

S7305264.jpg

S7305267.jpg

S7305262.jpg

S7305265.jpg

TT'74,
I have a product information question, regarding the orientation of turbos:

Logic says the inlets would face forward, and downpip would have faced the rear, for less plumbing.

Why did you orient them in this fashion?

I ask to give information to those that might be interested in the system.

TT'74,
I have a product information question, regarding the orientation of turbos:

Logic says the inlets would face forward, and downpip would have faced the rear, for less plumbing.

Why did you orient them in this fashion?

I ask to give information to those that might be interested in the system.

Goal was to draw cold air through the scoop i have on the car now. Yes it makes the down pipe a bit longer. The are about the length of the turbos longer.

Since no one is even throwing a number out, $2000 shipped OBO

To bad I am stuck on the 6-71 idea TT. Would be a cool setup on that spare 318 I have sitting in my garage.

On another note, I am going to be in your part of the world starting Feb 28th. I will be there for 11 days. Sure would like to meet you and have a look at your setup.

Jack

In case it hasn't been noticed, I've thrown in my spare matching turbo in with the rest of this setup.(see above pics) Some throw a number at me if it's got appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back