Typical Chevy hillbilly

-
Ha, I was at O'Reilly picking up some plastic polish this afternoon and heard that Chevy talk being spewed. The guy looked a lot different though... tan khakis and loafers with tassles on 'em. He told the girl at the counter he wanted wiper blades for that 80 Camaro out there and her response was, "Sounds like a fair trade!, " I chuckled and looked to see what it was. It was a blue 80 with blue halo headlights and small diameter, wide, super low profile tires. Then the gal told him she liked it. The standard regurgitation began...Ya, I just picked it up in Fort Collins. It's got a 500 horse 350 with four bolt mains, bored out, balanced and blueprinted. The guy I got it from used to build engines for Nascar. It's got a super stock cam and full race headers and a 780 double pumper pozi. It's got a B&M race prepped tranny too, so it's quite a handful to drive. Of corse when he left the parking lot he had to impress us with about twnty feet of one wheel spin. Guess the pozi really was in his carburetor...!

down here in the Ozarks, ya gotta be careful who ya call a "hillbilly"!?? LOL
I was bitching about a low bred, lazy, welfare, lying, thieving bunch.... I referred to them as " lowbred hillbillys", he got pretty pissed!! LOL
guess I should have called them lowbred ridgerunners!!??? LOL

those bad ones on Deliverance were my 2nd cousins, twice removed..... LOL
they made that one movie.... retired... bought onto the "Billy Beer" thing ... went belly up...... went into the ostrich f arm thing..... made a fortune..... bought Oceanside houses in N.J., then went belly up......
right now they are buying ALL the Volares they can find, droping in these modern Hemi's, doing the interior with shag carpe and velvet seat covers.....

Chevy headers by Deliverance Performance

HeadersChevy.jpg

-
Back