Uncle Tony's garage breaking news!

-

replicaracer43

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Newest UTG video out reveals shocking speed secrets of top fuel racing!!! Evidently, there are big gains to be had running a OPEN differential! Way less bind on the drivetrain=BIG et gains!! Supposedly top fuel ran 8 3/4 open rear ends before the ford 9" "became popular" then stay tuned for a "tech" explanation of how to flux core weld your spider Gears, I guess if you want to slow your car down. Who actually follows the clown?

Newest UTG video out reveals shocking speed secrets of top fuel racing!!! Evidently, there are big gains to be had running a OPEN differential! Way less bind on the drivetrain=BIG et gains!! Supposedly top fuel ran 8 3/4 open rear ends before the ford 9" "became popular" then stay tuned for a "tech" explanation of how to flux core weld your spider Gears, I guess if you want to slow your car down. Who actually follows the clown?
He is just click bait.

He is just click bait.
And that's the whole crux of it. It's how he makes his living. All this "bad press" he gets here just helps make his bank account bigger. He's figured out how to make money with a minimum of work and good for him.

Click bait is one of those advertisements that keep you clicking to find more information. That’s not what YouTubers are.

Same reason he runs standard bearings on a .010 under crank...less drag

I have to think the clearances are oil film thickness on the compression stroke no matter what the measured clearance is.

If I recall correctly I think when they met loose clearance I think they meant like 0.003 to 4 extra... that's if I remember right it's been a long time
Certainly not .010. LMAO

Somehow he is making$.

Give him the credit for that. Stop clicking on the bait and he will go away!

Well, you don’t need one in order to drive one, you just need one to legally drive one.

How can he even GET to the bank, on account of his permanently revoked drivers license?
Really???? I've seen him drive in some of his videos... (I am far from having seen em all, and don't plan on it)

-
Back