uncle tony's garage gets called out by the roadkill guys

-
Garbage as in anything that's not even remotely talking about the topic.

Gotta mow the lawn... out for now....

Wait, does the lawnmower have offset pins in it?
How is this even remotely on topic?

tenor-3.gif

at the same time.... we have about 4 threads going on right now on FABO, some stabbing at the 318 and others trying to defend it. The muscle car group is imploding! I guess I couldn't care less who swaps banks and who doesn't. I also couldn't care less who builds a 318 and who doesn't. My blessings and best wishes to them ALL !! Yes, even that dude across town building a 305 for his '81 impala !!!!

at the same time.... we have about 4 threads going on right now on FABO, some stabbing at the 318 and others trying to defend it. The muscle car group is imploding! I guess I couldn't care less who swaps banks and who doesn't. I also couldn't care less who builds a 318 and who doesn't. My blessings and best wishes to them ALL !! Yes, even that dude across town building a 305 for his '81 impala !!!!
I may never have switched banks with my Pistons to improve horsepower but I've definitely hooked up trailer brakes...lol..

Just for the record 318 is the older brother of all small blocks so remember if they hadn’t have performed well there wouldn’t be a 340 or 360 as who continues to improve on something that isn’t worth continuing the work on?

I may never have switched banks with my Pistons to improve horsepower but I've definitely hooked up trailer brakes...lol..
Help me... I'm missing the trailer brake joke ... LOL

You may be able to hook up trailer brakes but I’ve seen you drive and it’s pathetic. I’d teach you how to do it, but you are unteachable.

It's getting back to normal
The funny part is I get to see Captain Jack wheel lol because I don't log in...
Let me take a guess this is just like the fifth wheel break I had in my 73 that I flipped.. it's actually a controller that runs the rear brake and is hydraulically connected into the rear brake.. I never tried it but you could probably grab and slide that leave her on the box and the cab and make the truck slide sideways LOL...
Let me see I can completely redraw and modify a Holley carburetor recurve a distributor machine block but I have to take my trailer brakes to U-Haul to be fixed by some pimply faced kid....
BAHAHAHA...
Screenshot_20210611-201313.png
Screenshot_20210611-201229.png
how about we just get back to the subject of hacks calling hacks hacks..
LOL...

The funny part is I get to see Captain Jack wheel lol because I don't log in...
Let me take a guess this is just like the fifth wheel break I had in my 73 that I flipped.. it's actually a controller that runs the rear brake and is hydraulically connected into the rear brake.. I never tried it but you could probably grab and slide that leave her on the box and the cab and make the truck slide sideways LOL...
Let me see I can completely redraw and modify a Holley carburetor recurve a distributor machine block but I have to take my trailer brakes to U-Haul to be fixed by some pimply faced kid....
BAHAHAHA...
View attachment 1715750556 View attachment 1715750557 how about we just get back to the subject of hacks calling hacks hacks..
LOL...

Says the hack of all hacks. A mouthy pussy who couldn’t drive a big wheel.

Here is the best advise for you all. Throw the pistons in the trash and get new pistons. They were junk when they were new and they didn't get any better in the 50 years they were in the motor. Tear the page from the DC manual and burn it. They were junk cast pistons for god sake. We just tore several 340's apart and threw every piston in the trash. I will be throwing 8 more out this weekend.

Either jpar hijacked cuda416's profile or vise versa, nothing but pot stirring going on from those two.

Either jpar hijacked cuda416's profile or vise versa, nothing but pot stirring going on from those two.
Hey Captain save A ho... the thread is pot stirring in nature from the beginning but what you're really saying is stop picking on my hero...

Says the hack of all hacks. A mouthy pussy who couldn’t drive a big wheel.

I don't know man. I caint help but like the guy. His Duster build is epic, I don't care what anybody thinks of him. He's epitome of what hot roddin is all about to me.

Here is the best advise for you all. Throw the pistons in the trash and get new pistons. They were junk when they were new and they didn't get any better in the 50 years they were in the motor. Tear the page from the DC manual and burn it. They were junk cast pistons for god sake. We just tore several 340's apart and threw every piston in the trash. I will be throwing 8 more out this weekend.
I Agree

I don't know man. I caint help but like the guy. His Duster build is epic, I don't care what anybody thinks of him. He's epitome of what hot roddin is all about to me.

Yeah, I hate mealy mouthed, unteachable arrogant bitches. I’ve seen his slow assed car and his grandma driving. I’m not impressed.

I'll tell ya he has done way more **** to his car and back again because he can. And does. More then me and my loud unmotivated ***. And a lot more than some on here. I'd say hes teachable and proven it.

-
Back