Undecided.... sell it or not

-
Alot of times when you sell a car in your neighborhood they (the buyer) thinks it comes with warranty.
Thanks for all of your imput and compliments, I'll let you all know if he's got cash in hand tomorrow. Thanks guy's

Here's a video taken at a local cruise night
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJaxj0Ci2L4"]Wicked Dart Swinger Hot Rod at Kanata Cruise - YouTube[/ame]

I was going to Say don't sell it then I watched the video and saw how sweet it was under the Hood. Now I say PLEASE Don't Sell it. Man that's nice.

Mike, "Ottawa" you part of the Ottawa Street Leppars? (sorry if I spelled it wrong)
I'm not part of it, but do hang around some of the guy's...never understood the meaning of that club name..do you know anybody from that club?

Yes a few, Blue 68 Charger, (Barry K), used to have a Red 64 Sport Fury (Dave Mc) & not sure if he is a member 70 Charger 500 (Sly)

The short version.. Uncle was asked if he regreted selling a show horse.
His reply, " I regret ever buying that damn horse in the first place".
Since you're this far into selling, I say let it go.
Not only are you beating yourself with the decision making,
you've asked others to to join in. Life's too short for all that.

MrDodge69: Beautiful Dart!!!!! Please more pics. and specs.

Wilson
Trenton Ontario

Attachments

• water heater 013.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 88
One of the reasons I didn't go pro-street back in the 90's with my Signet is because I wanted a vehicle to drive and go places with. I had all Alston parts and a narrowed rear but the idea of hitting the corners and driving high speeds got the best of me. In this day and age, pro-touring is the hot ticket...

Yes a few, Blue 68 Charger, (Barry K), used to have a Red 64 Sport Fury (Dave Mc) & not sure if he is a member 70 Charger 500 (Sly)

yep, know them. Dave works across the street to my shop. I met Sly, beautifull car. who doesn't know Barry. lol

I couldn't sell it if it was mine, because I know I'd never build another. Unless I won the lottery and could afford to just buy one, but that wouldn't be the same either.

If you don't have to sell it then don't and stick to your price, ie. no deals. It's always hard selling one of the kids but when you do it enough it's a little easier. Also if you do sell it, then quickly make a short list of a couple of Mopars to eventually replace it with. Starting the search early makes it easier, ask me how I know. Sold the 71 six months ago.

Attachments

• 109.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 70
depends on how much money we are talking here. if its a crazy number you threw out there then sell it. if its just an average number keep it..

cars are replaceable. no need to get attached to them. they are only cars. you can always build another one, especially with how many mopar parts have been coming to market in the last few years.

He just left and he's still taking it...but no money in my hands yet I did tell him that I'm in no hurry to part with it. Theres no negotiating, so that's clear.The big issue I have is selling it and will be in my area, I'll have to deal with that when or if it will happen.

I've sold every "toy" car I've ever owned and had the requisite separation anxiety with every transaction...until the next "toy" car came along.

I'm also getting ready to do it again with my Duster, which I do feel sadness about. But, that sadness is softened with the knowledge that I already have its replacement toy being transported to me.

I say sell it and move to the next adventure.

FYI: This same advice can apply to breaking up with a girlfriend.

It's a beautiful Dart, if I owned it I think I would like to be buried in it sitting in front of the steering wheel (with a big *** smile). I say keep it if there's no underlying reason to sell it. I've had several in the past I wish I would have kept. Tough choice, good luck with whatever you decide.

-
Back