under hood pictures

-
:joker: Can't seem to find my before pics
DSC02069.jpg

holy! how did you fit that in there!!! and tranny linkage??? we had issues getting a 383 in let alone a hemi!!!1 good job! looks sweet

Thanks for the kind words. There a quite a few HEMI a-body owners on this site. Mine is a 4-speed so I had to make some adjustments but nothing major.

Junk??:tongue9: I don't see no junk!!:toothy8:
looking good on the outside, it must be an inside job.
That sure is allot of small block fstfish66, Thanks for sharing=D>

memike,, thanks,,but im soon going to redo the hole car,, hide all new fresh wiring,,,repaint engine bay,,maybe a new color on the block,, and im looking for offenhouser valve covers,,

416 love your valve covers,,,chromed or polished??? and wjhats between the fins ??? aluminum paint ?? or just unpolished ???? contrast looks great,,

Thanks Tom and Adam. :) She's my baby. I'm sure you understand.

memike,, thanks,,but im soon going to redo the hole car,, hide all new fresh wiring,,,repaint engine bay,,maybe a new color on the block,, and im looking for offenhouser valve covers,,

416 love your valve covers,,,chromed or polished??? and wjhats between the fins ??? aluminum paint ?? or just unpolished ???? contrast looks great,,

Thanks...They are just unpolished. Now I want a set of fabricated valve covers......

No its not mine=P~ I took these at our car show a few years ago, A early hemi I think, in a mid sixties Fury, if I remember correctly. Anybody recognize which hemi/year it is, I have no idea.

2004_0619carshow0016 (Small).JPG

2004_0619carshow0017 (Small).JPG

This comes close!

DSC02069.jpg

Reminds me of those sci-fi movies where the people are in tanks with big tubes going in and out of their bodies. Where'd you get those headers? Do you make them for Hemis too (not like I would ever have enough money for it...)?

MOPEkidD-3 we had to make the headers couldnt find any thing available for that application. Wasn't actually as hard as i thought it would be but it was very time consuming. Bigdummy thanks for the compliment i think lol:-D

-
Back