Updates on Bruce

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
just got off the phone with Bruce,Kidneys are functioning,might be back home by monday,say's tell all of you guy's and gal's hello,not out of the wood's yet so keep the prayers coming, Thank Ya'll.......Wagg's

Thanks, Curtis. Keepin the prayer turned on here.

Glad he is doing better than he was, thanks for the updates, prayers to you Bruce Buddy:)

WONDERFUL NEWS!!! :-D This is the best thing I've heard all week. Thanks for the update Curtis.

Now you need to 'splain some of those answers you posted about me on FaceBook. LMAO!!!!

I got off the phone with Bruce this mornin. His ex's son and his girlfriend have moved into Bruce's house ahead of schedule because he is having such a tough time. So, he's not by himself anymore at least. Melanie, his ex is plannin to move in as well, but she literally works all the time so it has been hard for her to keep tabs on Bruce like she really wants to. That's where I've been fillin in. Now that Glenn and Shannon are down, he will have some company during the day as well. He also told me this mornin that they have put him on a pain patch along WITH his morphine drip. Believe it or not, he was still somehow suprisingly coherent in conversation. He slurred his words some, but he was right with me. lol Even ordered a margarita from the nurse while I was on the phone. lol Course she told him no. LOL

Haha, Just got off the phone with Bruce as well, He is sounding pretty decent. I am still praying for a full recovery and his release on tuesday as planned

Outstanding!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
This is some grrrreat new's waggin :-D:-D:-D:-D
Thank you for getting the update to us. Totally awesome :happy10:
:happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10:

Haha, Just got off the phone with Bruce as well, He is sounding pretty decent. I am still praying for a full recovery and his release on tuesday as planned

X2 DarTT :cheers::cheers:

God is so awesome! My family have been praying for Bruce and asking for his healing. Great news! We will keep praying.

Thx so much for the updates Waggs, StrokerScamp and DarTT. That's terrific news! Please tell him hello from me when someone talks to him again.

Prayers daily for ya Bruce.

Kinda surprised he ain't posted hisself yet. I been chattin him up on yahoo. He kinda gets loopy when they give him the morphine. LOL He'll probably chime in soon.

That's great news! I'm glad to hear that he is doing better and may get home this week. Go Bruce go, you've got this!

Here I sit in ICU at 05:30........ just found this thread.

Thanks so much all of you!!.
My kidneys are NOT ok yet..... just a little bit better (Per kidney Dr.).
LOOKS like I may escape Dialisys this time.
If all continues on the upward path I can go home Monday or Tuesday.

My Oncologist is reformulating my chemo regimen to re-start the week after Thanksgiving.
Meanwhile I am on super duper anti-biotics 'till further notice.
OK, just got Morophine shot... NN all for now.....

Later,
Bruce B.

-
Back