Upper Control Arm suggestions

-

Glue Man

Reaction score
Im looking to upgrade to some tubular upper control arms. I've already purchased Badarts LCA's to go with them.

What to you guys think? Magnumforce has some adjustable UCA's that seem alright but I can't decide.

I was hoping to have pictures posted this week, but it looks like it is going to pour all week, so getting it all mocked up on the Valiant would be a pain. I have tubular control arms, and tubular/adjustable strut rods ready for sale.

Since I'm shopping for UCAs pretty soon I figured I'd ask in here...Why is RMS preferred to Firm Feel? What am I missing?

I have had the rms arms on mine since 2005 only problems is poly bushing grunt. No experience with the firm feel.

Dont think building UCA is rocket science...find the ones you like and buy them....

Since I'm shopping for UCAs pretty soon I figured I'd ask in here...Why is RMS preferred to Firm Feel? What am I missing?

i have both, firm feel on my 68 cuda, and RMS on my dart, (with Alterkation) And another spare set of RMS uppers for the cuda. Firm feel units are very nice, they have bushing ends. The RMS units are more adjustable, come with bushings, OR rod ends, which i like.

-
Back