Valiant Limo?

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
1965 Valiant limo....Seen these pictures on FB....did they actually build these or is this someone’s homemade project? Pretty cool :D

50DE41D7-1935-463F-A89C-C2A7D89F2B9E.jpeg

809DFEDD-E53B-430E-B13C-D926A2C8405C.jpeg

A7F4BFCA-CDED-4EA1-9835-18C5BF9ADDC9.jpeg

Wounder what he is growing in that nice greenhouse?

I seen a K Car limousine in Little Rock, he had a corporate sign on it, if you think about it , not much had to be done.
But I do agree.

I can't imagine that is factory. "Why not" use a large platform if you are going to make a limo?

I'd say it's a cobbled together rig. In the middle pic, look at the roof line/drip rail over the middle door. I had a dog who got hit by a car and broke his leg. His leg was straighter than that roof line!

:rofl:

Road kill had a similar type car on their show just the other day.

They called it an "Airport Car"

Most limos are made by conversion companies.
I could see someone, especially outside the US, using one for an airport limo.
I can’t tell if it’s RHD or not.

Pictures are from Sweden. There was a lot of "limo" Mopars made in Sweden back then. Mostly used as school taxi, but real limos too (Ambulances etc). I dont know of this exact Valiant, but lots of these were made back in day.

Bunch more/clearer pics of this '65 Valiant limo in Sweden here. Looks like it previously had a turbo \6, now a 318 turned into a 324.

There was a show n several years ago (might have been on Speed Network) about a guy who owned a company in Mexico that turned cars into limos. There were some very interesting cars being converted, and the process was fun to watch.

-
Back