Valiant rides again

-

396 Signet

Reaction score
After 9 years finally took my 65 for it's 1st test drive, albeit minus glass & interior. All systems good- no runs, drips, errors.

Valiantleft-1lessglass.jpg

Suweet ride. X2 on the more pics. I mean, after nine years, you have to have more than one.....

ALRIGHT!! Another '65 hardtop!! I'm with these guys, more pics! No glass, less wind resistance right??

Only have a few pics from today, here's the rest. This was a nut & bolt resto done in my garage except for paint, rust free CA car, was 273-2V & 4-speed with little else. Went for sleeper look, stock appearing but stroked 340, 8-3/4, Wilwood front discs, many subtle tricks.

Valiantleftlessglass.jpg

ValiantLRlessglass.jpg

Valiantrearlessglass.jpg

Hey!!!

Nice nova... buhahahahahaha...(I jest,I jest).

---eat yer heart out brand x&y---

Take it from someone who has seen this car in person from day one, the pictures do not do it justice. Flawless in every way. Beautiful job 396 Signet. Best wishes from the red skunk.:cheers:

Dang, that thing is really beautiful. I want my Wagon to be that nice someday..

Thats one nice ride and the great part about to it will haul arse.Great car some more pics of engine bay would be nice.

After 9 years finally took my 65 for it's 1st test drive..

Wow, very nice job! I'm sure there's more than meets the eye in those photos. I love the paint. Can you shed some light as to the type of paint and color selection (paint code)? My '65 Barracuda has always been dark blue as well, but your Valiant is just awesome.

DC 340

-
Back