Value of a 360 block

-

Rengo

Reaction score
I got accepted to KU, so I will not have the money to rebuild the motor anytime soon. It is a 1985 360 and should be at standard bore. How much do you think I can get out of it? I am going to sell it local and need to get rid of it quick, its a bare block that has been lubed up every month with oil.

There was one for sale by me recently for 200. He also had a complete 360 for 300.

I bought an early 70's short block for $100. Congrats on getting accepted at KU!!

Thank you for the congrats*
And I do not think this was a roller cam, if I recall the lifter's would have wheel type things on them? The lifters that came out were flat on the bottom.

Then it's a standard block that means there not worth very much.

hey, if you need money that bad, you could always ship oput that sharktooth grille that you swore was mine, and you were "just waiting to ship"! lol

I just bought a thick wall '73 block with crank for $40, good clean block too.....

I still have the crank and cam, and if you can find a box big enough to ship it in, send it here and I will ship it out, I have no need for the grill, I am just waiting for a way to ship it or for someone local to gain interest.

Alright, I might have a guy locally interested in the block. Thank you for all of your help.
and 340plot, if you find a box big enough to ship a grill in, pm me and ship it here and I will cut the shipping you paid on that box off of the total price of 425.00 The grill only needs the bottom trim. Includes both turn signal lenses and has two very nice head light bezels.

-
Back