Venting Frustration

-
This is bullchit.The crap people do even at church. Makes ya wanna live far in the wood and shoot anyone whom tresspasses.

LOL. I did exactly that when I got fed up with living next to losers and assholes. Best thing I ever did for my health.

I too have suffered the dreaded vandalizers mark twice. Had someone put their gravel laden shoe on my rear bumper (Why? Tying their shoe or just leaning on my car with their foot resting on the bumper?) looks like they dragged it backward with heavy pressure and it scratched the hell out of my otherwise perfect bumper. You can still see part of the shoe print on the chrome.
The second mark is on my roof. Looks like someone put a purse or something on top then dragged it off. I tried to buff that one out but I can still see the 12" long scratch that went deep into the clear coat.

My blood is boiling now so I have to go calm down.

We can guess who and why forever. What we must know for fact is the car we drive doesn't look like thousand others in our area. Zero guesswork in that.
So if someone cuts us off or crosses to close in traffic we should refrain from the typical horn blowing figure flipping reaction. To put on a huge smile and gesture "sure come right on through" like an usher aint easy but it can be done. To blow them a kiss really messes with their mind.
It's not that the person is carrying a grudge and weapon in search of cussing finger flipping us or our car. It's more along the lines of, "Hey, there's the one that flipped me off the other day. Stop right here just a minute".
I do hope your outcome is lemons turned to lemonade. New glass along with new guides, fuzzies, etc.. could be really sweet.

Funny you say that....last week I took my wives car to go pick up the kids and sure enough I'm getting tailgated the whole way down the road by some idiot woman who is speeding. I try to move over to let her by but nooooo she just wants to ride my ***. So we get to the red light and I put it in park and took off my seat belt so I could turn around. Keep in mind I'm in the wifes convertible. So I get ready to say something and she just goes nutso. Waving her arms around and screaming at me. I let her simmer down then I (LOUDLY AND WITH RAGE FACE) told her if she didn't get off my *** I would remove her windshield with my foot. I then proceed to tell her she is driving dangerously (With toddler in car) and she needs to slow down. Of course she fails to understand why driving like **** and tailgating are a bad thing so she continues to cuss me out. Thankfully the light turned green and I took off and she didn't tailgate me any more.

When I got home I warned my wife to look out for a crazy ***** in a silver audi and if she encountered one to just keep on going and not to engage her.

SORRY HONEY!

to remove tailgaters, touch your brakes just so the brake lights come on without warning.You will see your tailgaters front end dip....they usually give some lip but back off.

to remove tailgaters, touch your brakes just so the brake lights come on without warning.You will see your tailgaters front end dip....they usually give some lip but back off.

If it's daytime, just do the quick on/off of the parking lights. They'll never know the difference. I tried it once, many years ago and it really ticked them off, but it worked.

I just don't know what the hell is wrong with people anymore.....

very sorry this happened.

Stories like this is why I never leave my Cuda unattended ever, otherwise I just take my daily driver.

Stories like this is why I never leave my Cuda unattended ever, otherwise I just take my daily driver.

will go w/ this last post, don't leave it unattended! always are jealous a$$ hole s that aren't smart enough to build one of their own !

Normally we always leave our cars unattended and honestly nothing has ever happened. Seems like when were around the cars is when the assholes come around. You know the type, they look at your car, make some snide comment to their buddies about it then proceed to put their greazy hands on the door and lean way into your car. Their disgusting sweat drips onto your interior but your trying to be cool so you bite your tongue.

You ask them politely not to touch it and they give you that sideways look like they don't quite understand the concept right before they sulk off, pissed that you said something to them.

Those are the assholes that come back around later. I caught one jacking with a car a couple places down from our spot a few years back. He was leaning into the car and was trying to remove the shift knob off the dudes 4 speed mustang. I got up and walked over pretending to look at it and scared him off.

Some people have huge balls and no brains I tell ya.

Are you planning to replace the glass, can it be polished out, or are you just going to live with it??

What year and model is the car? A lot of us have extra glass stored. You can have any of mine that matches up.

sorry this happened

its times like these that i am grateful that i am to poor to put a ton of money into my car for it to look nice and have some idiot ruin it.

Funny you say that....last week I took my wives car to go pick up the kids and sure enough I'm getting tailgated the whole way down the road by some idiot woman who is speeding.

i live on a rather busy street and right in the middle of my driveway is a stormdrain
not a problem when im coming from the west because the center turning lane gives me enough room to turn into my driveway without hitting that drain
but everytime i come from the east i put my blinker out to the RIGHT where my driveway is, then slightly swerve to the left, into the turning lane so i can enter my driveway at the perfect angle which allows me to not hit the storm drain at all

doesnt matter what car im in, that is the procedure
i KNOW the turn signals work on ALL my vehicles and i know i use them EVERYTIME
and yet, about 3 out of 10 times this moves pisses off the person behind me

most of the times i ignore them but yesterday i wasnt having a great day to begin with and i actually sat halfway in my driveway considering if i should park, get out of my car and check to see if my indicator (which was still on) was properly working

luckily, cooler heads prevailed

Yea for sure. Gotta keep a level head nowadays....keep it cool. Everyone is packing and on meds so chances of getting into a bad situation are very high.

I normally stay calm but it was my wifes baby and just the lack of respect for the antique car pissed me off....:D :glasses7:.

I guess I expect everyone to love old cars and slow down to look and appreciate rather than try to run us off the road. :wack:

Sorry that happened. What year and model car? We have a lot of glass right now, if you want to swap it out, we'll send you whatever glass you need for just the cost of shipping.

-
Back