Venting Frustration

-

Southside

Reaction score

Drove the Dart to the park, nice day why not? I come back to the car and someone (perhaps a girl wanting to see if her engagement ring was a real diamond) decided to put deep scratches on every piece of glass on the car except the vent windows. Each gouge was 8"-10" long. What in the heck is the matter with people???? I was so mad (and still am) that I couldn't do anything but stare, shake may head, then get in the car and take it home.
I have decided not to do anything until I cool off. But what in the heck is the matter with people.
Thanks for the vent!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be gettin 'hold of the PD and see if there are security cameras nearby. Also take it upon yourself to ask the same of any nearby businesses in sight of

I don't blame ya for bein pissed

That's a good idea. I was so mad I just took off. I will go the the local PD & ask about cameras in the area. Thanks.

My guess is some prius driving tree hugger did it. Seems it is just fine to destroy other peoples property if that property represents something they abhor. I hope like hell you find out who did it. Probably could have dusted for prints as well.

On a secondary note, you can buy "dash cams" from the usual Chineseonated sources. Some the menus are nearly unintelligible. But if you CAN figure them out, some can be set different ways, motion sensing and so on. Many come with two cameras, one aiming to rear, others come with a wire connected remote camera.

If I could ever catch someone, you will be hearing about it on the news. I'll be the one charged with murder

..We were visiting my aging mother a couple of years ago and when we left her apartment our hood,roof and trunk were destroyed from someone jumping up and down on the car.
Talk about enraged!
.. i could have done something very terrible had i caught the person,but when someone is that far gone, he will probably always be society's problem.

This is bullchit.The crap people do even at church. Makes ya wanna live far in the wood and shoot anyone whom tresspasses.

man that sucks

hope you figure out who did it

any chance this is covered by a vandalism clause in your insurance?

Really, really feel for you. People like this should be treated as psychologically dangerous criminals. What could they possibly be thinking to do something like that. From the movie Heavy Metal........."Killin's to good for 'em"

It would be covered under comprehensive coverage......... Sorry to hear this, I hate to leave my car parked where I can't see it because of dip sticks like the scum that did that to your car.

That sucks. Although it will be a pain, your get to see how good your insurance coverage is. Hopefully good! tmm

Poisoned mind. Envy and jealousy.
What other things has the person done ,who knows?

That sucks.

Darryl

..............And it only seems to be getting worse, less ppl taking responsibility for their actions, don't seem to care about the consequences either, which in most cases like this their never caught.........kim.....

We can guess who and why forever. What we must know for fact is the car we drive doesn't look like thousand others in our area. Zero guesswork in that.
So if someone cuts us off or crosses to close in traffic we should refrain from the typical horn blowing figure flipping reaction. To put on a huge smile and gesture "sure come right on through" like an usher aint easy but it can be done. To blow them a kiss really messes with their mind.
It's not that the person is carrying a grudge and weapon in search of cussing finger flipping us or our car. It's more along the lines of, "Hey, there's the one that flipped me off the other day. Stop right here just a minute".
I do hope your outcome is lemons turned to lemonade. New glass along with new guides, fuzzies, etc.. could be really sweet.

some people are born screwed up, but in general, the problem is parents never teach their kids any manners, responsibility, nor even basic right and wrong!!!!
i'm so glad I live in the country, when I drive one of my old cars, it is never to the city and be left unattended, unless its one I havn't yet painted!
now the friggin chickens jumping on the hood of a fresh paint job, that's another matter!

Not to hi jack but in our case we filed a proper crime report,the police documented everything and got pictures of size 12 running shoe imprints etc.We asked what would happen if the person was caught and were promptly told ..nothing!

Years ago I quit taking my car anywhere I couldn't keep a close eye on it.

The only time it is ever parked outside alone is at a local car cruise where car owners look out for each other so this crap doesn't happen

I think there is no deductible for windows, or it maybe just the front window, you need to ask your agent

Frank Zappa Said "Stupidity is a far greater element then Hydrogen" My Dad said "People that stupid shouldn't be allowed to live" hearing about this stuff angers me very much how Ignorant People are, Be it manners and intelligence Most of the human race is just worthless.

Frank Zappa Said "Stupidity is a far greater element then Hydrogen" My Dad said "People that stupid shouldn't be allowed to live" hearing about this stuff angers me very much how Ignorant People are, Be it manners and intelligence Most of the human race is just worthless.

I HOPE LIKE ALL GET OUT YOU CATCH THEM !:violent2:

That's why I started driving daily drivers....

And even then, someone hit my car and put a dent just above the driver's rear tire and drove away....

The guy with less to loose, wins...

It's unfortunate, but that's the way that society has become...

Haters don't care about your property...

Definitely ask about nearby business surveillance ASAP.

Most systems have a set record loop time.

Mine is two weeks, some are MUCH shorter, IE 24 or 48 hours.

-
Back