very rare ? ?

-
What else makes this a good day?

Fed/Ex called me and said I left my phone behind... Got it back, thanks you Fed/Ex girl!
My machinist assembly will start monday after balancing Excellent, thanks you Steve!
Wife called, she is staying extra hours at the job, (Mo-$$$) and stating I'd be better off ordering out!
PIZZA COMING! WOO-HOO!
I work night, so it'll be Friday for me!
Car meet tomorrow, a few thousand should show up. I'm all cranked up for that one.
That list can grow fast in a minute.

Kinda looks like a k car.
What does? The Magnum? Just incase that is such the fact, perhaps you should turn in your MoPar and man card. LMAO!
The magnum is a "B" body. Shares the Cordoba everything underneath. Small it is not.

Good mood is getting your complete ready to run hei setup, msd coil, wires and ngk plugs... getting your oe electric trunk pop and cruise control systems, in the same week as your factory service manual.

:steering:

Only in your world.......
It's all good under the hood!

Now that I think about it, a few cold ones later pool side would make the day a 9.

No HEI, NGK or MSD, but I would like to get the rest of your list and maybe even get my crooked back under the dash and get those vacuum lines sorted for the temp controls! Maybe a stereo....

:steering: stay on subject of the OP RF..........:thankyou:

Where's your sense of adventure?

It kinda went out the window when I saw that POS car you posted. :D
JK

What I would have said would have pulled someone else into this and probably made it way more adventurous than any of us expected.

It kinda went out the window when I saw that POS car you posted. :D
JK

What I would have said would have pulled someone else into this and probably made it way more adventurous than any of us expected.
That sounds juicy.

Those cars are just as bad now as they were then.
But some people are still buying them. Ricers or not.
That's what's sad.

What else makes this a good day?

Fed/Ex called me and said I left my phone behind... Got it back, thanks you Fed/Ex girl!
My machinist assembly will start monday after balancing Excellent, thanks you Steve!
Wife called, she is staying extra hours at the job, (Mo-$$$) and stating I'd be better off ordering out!
PIZZA COMING! WOO-HOO!
I work night, so it'll be Friday for me!
Car meet tomorrow, a few thousand should show up. I'm all cranked up for that one.
That list can grow fast in a minute.
So...this girl called you to let you know you lost your phone?

You didn't start drinking again did you?

Rare because the rest of those "jap pieces of ****" all rotted out..

Kinda looks like a k car.
I wouldn't be surprised if it is based on the K-car. Mitsubishi and Chrysler were putting out the same cars in 1987

th

I wouldn't be surprised if it is based on the K-car. Mitsubishi and Chrysler were putting out the same cars in 1987

th

the Galant is a DSM car, kinda like the red headed stepchild of ma mopar
but then again, back in those days all cars looked alike kinda like today)

consider the Pontiac lemans for instance

1988-Daewoo-Pontiac-LeMans.jpg

I'm surprised you even noticed there was a car in that photo

they can be made loveable, with a little work ;)

-
Back