Victor small block heads

-

WEBBY

Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on these heads.....are they going to make them.....most of the information i read is old and they still aren't out 3 years latter.....thanks webby.

There's an ongoing thread about these (mystery) heads.

Hopefully, they are better than,the RPM's I got in 03. Man,completely garbage.....

They seem pretty dang good on my 340! Look nice too.

Hopefully, they are better than,the RPM's I got in 03. Man,completely garbage.....

Yeah Bomber, I'd be interested in hearing what your experience with them was? My engine builder tore mine apart and found a couple of tight valve guides (which he corrected), changed the springs to match my cam, and cleaned up the intake ports a bit. Should be good for 500hp. Your experience was ten years ago, mine were bought this year.

maybe a 1 month ago
I called them ( edelbrock )

the answer was we have alote of phone call
but they arent ready yet:wack:
no real flow number eather are available:eek:ops:

they dont know when they will be ready eather:sign3:
look like someone from mopar is working at edelbrock
same story as few parts mopar did
in the catalog but
not available:protest:

im waiting for those heads for 2 years now:banghead:

Ive been waiting over 2 years for these heads also. Its gettingkind of rediculous that its taking this long bein that its edelbrock.

Ive been waiting over 2 years for these heads also. Its gettingkind of rediculous that its taking this long bein that its edelbrock.

They got 10 more different sets of SBC heads and 12 more different sets of BBC heads to design and build before they can get to ONE set of SBM.......LOL

Crazy amount of core shift.Worst heads I have ever seen. Took a lot of porting, to clean them up.They possibly/probably a bad batch,or a second.Guides were tight,nothing new there. I expected a lot better casting for 1400 bones.Compared to newer castings(anybody's),wasn't happy with the product obviously.

-
Back