Victoria Got Struck by Lightening!!!

-
Damn that sucks. Get a list together of stuff you need. I know I have some 66 cuda stuff laying around that should work for ya.

Just offering my advice, the energy in a lightening bolt jumps many feet, like how it jumped the fence and turned the fence & car into a bazillion volt taser/light bulb

Sorry to hear about Victoria.Going to take some work to get her back the way she was.But you will get her back into shape.

Sorry to see those pics Mike. Hopefully a little elbow grease and a few parts will get Victoria back up and running again. That's for sure going to be a story to write down in that photo album. Pretty crazy that little dance it looks like it did on the fender. Is that little chunk on the top left of it metal like slag when you weld? For sure get a list going and post up what you need.

Damn that sucks. Get a list together of stuff you need. I know I have some 66 cuda stuff laying around that should work for ya.
Thank you catsncudas, Once I can get started on my repairs "waiting on home owners appraiser" I will make a list of things I need and jump in here and put up a list of need's :thumblef: I would rather spend my $$ here :bball:

Just offering my advice, the energy in a lightening bolt jumps many feet, like how it jumped the fence and turned the fence & car into a bazillion volt taser/light bulb
I will do :thumblef: I have not checked voltage or anything I because I just have not had it in me to even touch it exept Killing the power from the battery. It was a sad walk back up the hill but a friend that was close by heard about it and pulled here back up the hill for me.

Galvanized wire pictures where the lightning hit!! and a picture of what Galvanized lookes like, these pictures don't do it justice , just a bad day
I just talked to th @#$%^&* on the phone and auto are not covered in my home coverage, Know I can start a new thread tomorrow morning and learn what NOT to do and what to do. I will have here up and running in no time :thumblef:

Got to run, I need some away time :sad5:

Attachments

• Spring 2011 220.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 358
  • Spring 2011 222.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 353
  • Spring 2011 223.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 367
Mike, sorry to see what has happened to our dear Victoria. Although I have no parts to offer, you do have a great big FABO family who will no doubt be sending parts and pieces your way so that Victoria will be running on all 6 once again.

If there's anything the rest of us can do, please let us know. But for now, here's to the mighty Victoria!! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Wylde1.

I found a complete 66 post car in the junk yard on saturday (all there and covered in tick's) I will soak my self in bug spray and go back if you need anything

Holly Shiskabob Mike !!!!! What the heck ??
Just stumbled on this thread. This breaks my heart.
Like everyone has said, the most important thing is that no one was hurt.
The car can and will be fixed, but sheesh, what are the odds ?
Again, glad everyone is ok Mike.

What a mess, I will wait for your list and if i have it its yours...........

four letter word that rhymes with truck is all i can say.God sure has funny ways of keeping us humble.

Sure sorry to see that that happened to Victoria, but as has been mentioned, just thankful that no living beings were injured...or worse. Again as has been mentioned, when you get your list of needed items together post it up and if I have any of what you need I'll be glad to send it.

Just saw the pics Mike. Save the Scotchbrite for other stuff and get a bigggg box when you can. I want it all back: the valve cover, the Offy intake and boat breather, the carb and the adapter plate. Oh, and a carb kit / power valve too if you can swing it.

Victoria will rise from the ashes too my friend. :-D

Holly Shiskabob Mike !!!!! What the heck ??
Just stumbled on this thread. This breaks my heart.
Like everyone has said, the most important thing is that no one was hurt.
The car can and will be fixed, but sheesh, what are the odds ?
Again, glad everyone is ok Mike.

I was wondering to Johnny :happy8: Wahat are the odds :happy8: of this happening to any MoPar in the world or at our :home: :-?
She is a special girl for sure =D>, But not many can say mother nature took a shot at there moPar like she did :angel7:
I have had many PM's letting me know the parts that she needs and all I have to do is ask and give my Address to get the parts sent to me NO Charge!!
Yall Rock =D>=D> She has given me many great miles of pure bliss :glasses7:
Let me make my moves on her and if and when I need something I will call on all the great folks here if I need something =D>
Updates will be in my restoration thread :smilebox:

All is good :happy8: and again to all the folks that jumping in and offering support I thank you for the care and concern =D>
I will be sending a story with pictures to our TV station tonight or tomorrow and add this great bunch of folks that has been with me and Victoria many years to today's date. Yall have to remember she has been there for me for almost three years know =D> And it won't take but a couple weeks for me to get here back on the road and show that Mother nature could not keep her from moving forward =D>
Not many of Ma Mopar's has been kissed by her wrath and she will be proud to be back on the road serving me and us again soon =D>

I,m so sorry to see this happen to your beloved Victoria:love5:.Glad you have your chin up and look forward to you enjoying your time with her again.:yawinkle:

Glad to know that no one on the hill was injured. So sorry to hear of your baby being struck down. Keep the good attitude up Mike, you will get TONS of support from everyone out here. I do not have any parts but if you need I could send you a little monetary donation to the Rebuild Victoria Fund. let me know.

Well Mike, you know I have a lot of 66 stuff, so if you need anything just say the word. I know a lot of help has been offered already, and that goes to show how much youand your family are loved by all of us!!! Give Buddy a big hug from Nella, and heck, the rest of the family too!!! Geof

Sorry that this happened to your car. Sounds like it's time for an upgrade :) 440? :)

Creed "my 27 year old son" said the same thing 67Dart440GT:pirate:
I have a complete 440 and Creed said now is the time to paint it orange :glasses8:
I said Quote= Not in my life time son, Victoria will stay all original colors and here power plant will stay :mrgreen:

Mike I wish this had not happened BUT it is just another interesting chapter in your remarkable life....truth IS stranger than fiction, and there will be more exciting chapters to come. Good luck with the repairs, Victoria will come out better than ever:)

Well Mike, you know I have a lot of 66 stuff, so if you need anything just say the word. I know a lot of help has been offered already, and that goes to show how much youand your family are loved by all of us!!! Give Buddy a big hug from Nella, and heck, the rest of the family too!!! Geof

I sure will Geof :colors: and thank Nella for the big hug :love6:
I had three days here on the hill with no tv or internet and I was cleaning out my pictures in my computer :glasses8: Every time I came to a picture of Nella it made me smile and wish I could get on line and thank her and you for being a friend, I am going to start a small list of things I do need that would be nice to have them delivered to me on the hill :glasses8:

Good morning Nella and Geof :hello2::hello2: It's so good to be back here with my family and friends :colors:
No TV or internet for 3 days alone at home while everyone was at work sure made me realize how much yall mean to me here, Today is a new day :colors:

Ya know buddy, the next time you kneel down and pray that Vicky has a little more power, perhaps you should be a little more specific. (Nudge nudge, wink wink).

I am so glad that everyone is OK and that Victoria is gonna come out of this even better than before. Not sure what I can do to help from here, but I'll keep an eye on your list and if I see anything I have or can get, it's yours.

-
Back