VIDEO! Ride along in my Demon 408 4-speed

-
Now dats a clean lookin car..!!

and what a nice area to take a drive in...

Watch out for those county mounties out there in VA. When I went out to the Blue Ridge Mts in my Duster a couple weeks ago, they were not any on the back roads, but coming home east on 64, they were everywhere!!! And I was getting on the accelerator pedal
( It's a natural thing to do when driving ANY Mopar) but no problems. Awesome looking Demon by the way!!!!

Too bad you had to short shift it. Right now it's 2 degrees F here, wind chill is 21 below. Can I talk you into stopping by & giving me a ride? :iconbigg:

Thanks for posting video. Love to see our rides in action. Excellent job of showing restraint it had to be tough. Demon sounds sweet & looks awesome plus your in my neck of the woods. Hope to see your demon out and about this year at some shows or cruise-ins.

Oldschoolcuda

I like the second gear jump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone thanks for all the great comments! Sorry about not running it "all out" but the local area around me here is a little busy with people and cars. I was also testing out my makeshift camera mount, so I wasn't sure it would hold up to the abuse. Maybe this spring I'll make a new video with a full out blast, at least through third gear.

Awesome. Very smooth. What gears and cam?

Rear gears are 3:55s with a close ratio 4-speed. Cam is a Hydraulic Roller (Cam Motion):
Duration Intake: 242
Duration Exhaust: 248
Lift Intake: 570
Lift Exhaust: 562
Lobe Separation: 110
Centerline (Installed): 105.5

Thanks for posting video. Love to see our rides in action. Excellent job of showing restraint it had to be tough. Demon sounds sweet & looks awesome plus your in my neck of the woods. Hope to see your demon out and about this year at some shows or cruise-ins. Oldschoolcuda

Hey Oldschool, what's up. If you venture up to Williamsburg for the Rod Run in the end of May I'll be at that show. I occassionally attend the Saturday Cruise-in at the Harley Dealer on Route 17. I was also at the Fall Classic at Newport News this past October.

Never been but checked out Rod Run info. & looks like a fun cruise and show, think we will go this year. We have been regularly attending the Smithfield cruise-in at local NAPA store. Averages 100plus cars and is just across the river for you. They have a DJ, good food and very nice crowd plus zero to speed limit after cruise-in stoplight action on rt 10 on way home is usually available for those so inclined.

Oldschoolcuda

We have been regularly attending the Smithfield cruise-in at local NAPA store. Averages 100plus cars and is just across the river for you. They have a DJ, good food and very nice crowd plus zero to speed limit after cruise-in stoplight action on rt 10 on way home is usually available for those so inclined. Oldschoolcuda

Thanks, I'll check out the Smithfield cruise.

kool video, and beautiful demon,,, wondering what you have for mufflers?? sounds great,,,i have a video i made not that great of camera stability,,,but was at good guys event driving on the pocono 500 track,,,ide like to find out how to post the video,,, i burned it to a disc,,,,

kool video, and beautiful demon,,, wondering what you have for mufflers?? sounds great,,,i have a video i made not that great of camera stability,,,but was at good guys event driving on the pocono 500 track,,,ide like to find out how to post the video,,, i burned it to a disc,,,,

Mufflers are Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers that came with TTI 2.5" x-pipe exhaust system connected to TTI headers.

On the video. Best thing is to create a You Tube account and upload video to your account. Then you can paste link from You Tube into your post on FABO.

-
Back