-
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnniesrotten

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Does any one know where I can buy the chrome trim that runs down the top of the rear quarters from the door to the tail light, mine look like someone whacked them up and down with a ball peen hammer, I have looked all over the net and can find nothing. :banghead:

Member cosgig just sold a set to another member! I do have another set, but must check their condition before putting them out for a members car! Ill get them down and check their condition and picture them here for consideration!!

Member cosgig just sold a set to another member! I do have another set, but must check their condition before putting them out for a members car! Ill get them down and check their condition and picture them here for consideration!!

any luck Cosgig, this is like looking for a needle in a hay stack :burnout:

My drip rail is beat up a bit... Mid. I was going to suggest Cosgig, people are too fast around here :| Hope you find what you need!

no/////= easy find just the spears I just sold a set but can get you some 65s did you try340sedan ,keith has a lot of 66 parts usually also shoot me a pm for my phone # I got cha coverd

i tried to search for this guy but could not find him

Sorry, I don't have any of that trim. It's a tough one to find in good shape cause they were made of aluminum and only one year. 64-65 Were made of stainless which held up better, but unfortunately is narrower and doesn't line up with the tail lights when used on a 66.

I have seen some on eBay before, but keep in mind any you find will probably need to be restored. Might be easier to have yours restored if you already have a pair, I have seen some nasty trim with dents restored to show condition before , aluminum is easy to work with too so yours might be a good candidate.

My dad has a 66 Cuda and might have an extra pair, I'll check with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back