WANTED 68 SS cuda Deck or Trunk lid Molding Clips

-

hemifred864

Reaction score
Hello, I am just finishing a 68 SS hemi cuda and need the clips that hold the top and bottom Deck or Trunk lid Moldings on. They should be roughly 2.5 to 3 inches with a stud and a nut. I have not been able to find them anywhere. I have the trim just need the clips. If anyone know where I might be able to get them please let me know. 517-204-4944 or message me.

Thanks Fred

Tried mrg's fasteners? www.mrgusa.com
My 68 still has a few of those on it but they are rusty. You're welcome to them if I can get them off. Bead blasting might save them. No guarantees

I would be very interested in your clips and I would Fab some that we were short. Let me know what I need to do to get them from you.

Thanks Fred

Give me the weekend to get them pulled.

Well I found out why those 5 clips are still on the trunk lid. The nuts behind them are rounded off.Rusted badly inside and out. I should have known since the trim is removed yet a few clips remain. Sorry

Redfish what is the clip number on Mr G's site? i think i know, but maybe not... i haven't put my trim on yet and i too need the clips..
-Junior

I dont know that Mr Gs offers that particular clip. Just suggested them as a place to shop.

I bought some clips the other days and have extras if you guys need them. PM me and i will send you a pic of what I got

67ragtop,those aren,t the right clips for 68 Barracuda trunk lid trim.The proper ones are about 3 inches for top and 2 3/4 inches for the bottom trim.Hard to find items.:D

Tks I will go to the shop tmrrw and check the inventory I think I have them to.Won't be able to let you know until wed night or thursday.

-
Back