Status
Not open for further replies.

xskaternickx

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,
I am a member over on the B body site and visit here every now and then. I decided some of you may be able to help me. I'm looking for a big block for my 69' Roadrunner clone... I am a college student and don't have a ton of money to buy a brand new built engine but I have a decent amount saved up. So if you have anything interesting please let me know.
Thanks,
~Nick

I've got a complete 440 that's in a 66 Belvedere at the moment. The plan is to take it out and freshen it up to sell. I can put it together the way you want. From what I was told, the engine was redone and never fired but it sat for a couple of years and I'm not sure what's inside so that's why I want to take it out to make sure it's right. Let me know if you're interested.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I have a 400 that is all done. Except for pistons and rings. Block is 30 over new cam bearings and soft plugs. Crank is 10 and 10. new bearings in the boxes. Rods have been resized and balanced new push rods, oil slinger, heads are 906 castings new manley valves and springs all done over. I have a eldlebrock dual plane intake and a electronic ignition distriibutor. windage tray, And a mopar performance cam and lifter kit. Im sick of storing it. $850.00 I got $500.00 in the heads with just the machine work.

Sorry Small Block,
I'm really open to anything from 383,400,440, running or apart, stock or built. As long as it fits in my budget and has manners on the street. To be honest with the price it all depends on the engine maybe a few grand? But at that price it would have to be far from stock. That is also really pushing it though as that means I won't have much left for the rest of the things I need to swap in a big block.

I have a 1964 383 motor. Needs rebuilt but all there. $275.00 for it. Not to far from you. I am in Wellsville, PA. 17365

Thanks,

wizard

I am located in York, Pa and have 4-sale my completely rebuilt 440 cid engine, from intake to oil pan with all NEW internals, sitting on engine stand. Everything is new (Mostly Mopar Performance Parts)! The heads have been completely disassembled, cooked, mag, inspected and assembled with everything new from rockers to valves, springs and port matched to the intake. The block has been cooked, mag, line bored, balanced, down to a new electronic distributor. All it needs is a water pump, plug wires and a carb. The pistons are 9.5 to 1, the cam is streetable and set up for an automatic trans (making it nice if one decided to put a 4-speed behind it) and the engine was built to handle a blower or spray if one chooses to do so. Asking $2400 or make offer

if you are interested, i have a complete 67 newport. it is all stock and a running car. i was going to use the drivetrain for a project, but i'm selling the project. it is a 383 2 barrel just the way it came from mopar. that will give you a working tranny , radiator and everything. i want 1500 for the whole car. drive it on a trailer and take it home. i'm located in pittsburgh, let me know. thanks, jerry

I have a good 69 383 HP block with an actual Roadrunner Vin stamped into it. I want $200 for it...can supply you with just about everything needed to build a nice motor for yourself.
PM me your phone number if interested.

I have a 68 long block 383 engine for $200 a 1971 long block 383 engine for $175 and am not from you in PA PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back