[WANTED] Wanted- Broken Orange Ign. Box.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopowers

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone have an old orange box (or any other ignition box) that doesn't work? I need one to gut out and hide an HEI module inside of. PM me with a price with shipping to 95691.

dcc-4120505_ml.jpg

Thanks,
Evan

I might still have the one that failed in the GTS nearly 20 years ago (all the goop melted out - or almost all of it). The best part about that is that the box is about 1980 vintage. Let me look tomorrow. If I've still got it you can have it. I can take it to the Mopar Alley show or next time I head to Rocklin I can bring it with me.

I might still have the one that failed in the GTS nearly 20 years ago (all the goop melted out - or almost all of it). The best part about that is that the box is about 1980 vintage. Let me look tomorrow. If I've still got it you can have it. I can take it to the Mopar Alley show or next time I head to Rocklin I can bring it with me.

That would work great, Jim! Let me know what works for you. I don't mind paying for you to ship it either if that's easier for ya.

Thanks again,
Evan

I did find it (I don't tend to throw things away...). I could put it in a Priority small box for $5.95. If you PayPal $10 that would cover the fees and a little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back