Wanted- K frame Schematics

-

1967formulaS

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am looking for a tech drawing or Schematics for a 67 Barracuda Big block K frame.(needs to include measurements).
In particular the centre measurement from one LCA tube to the Other.
I have the 67 Service workshop manual but nothing in there with measurements.

My K Frame has cracked the weld around the tube where the lower control arm pin goes through.( Its real messy). Anyway, before I go and replace the tube and weld it up I would like to make sure the measurements are within specification. any help would be appreciated.

1967 formulaS, contact Jim Lusk as he has built more and knows more about them than anyone I know of;)

By the way, that is information I do not have. I haven't needed it. I could come up with the measurements, but it would take several days, up to a week or two.

Just hire Jim to whoop you one up. Problem solved.

24 1/2" center to center on the LCA pivots on a 67 273 frame I just measured.
I would think all 67-76 A-bodies are the same.

24 1/2" center to center on the LCA pivots on a 67 273 frame I just measured.
I would think all 67-76 A-bodies are the same.

Yes, they would be. A height would also be necessary, but if the k-member had one in the proper location the other side should be the same.

Thanks for the info Guys,
I did find some schematics on the Jim Childs Hemi Dart and Barracuda Authentication guide, The writing is very small so I will try and increase the size and post a link on here for everyone. :burnout:

That is the most informative book I know of on those cars but could have been done better.
I couldn't make out that print or a lot of the pictures. 1800s news paper quality printing was so bad I couldn't make it out with a magnifying glass. Hope you can do better than my 50 year old welders eyes.
Do keep us posted, always wanted to know what was on that page.

-
Back