Warning !!! KNUXWAKO is a thief..

-
Niiiiiice link,, he'll be famous to boot.. thnx Rumblefish,, I kinda feel a little better already,, grant

I kinda noticed that he doesn't have any FRIENDS here,,,

Oh boyI hope your guy own's up.

Im awaiting a refund on my last paypal /fabo purchase from a member here. At least he replied right away when he got to his email. I was getting excuses,various and maybe true,yet when I logged a complaint with paypal for non delivery,the story changed to the parts not being exactly as he though they were. Like I said he is offering a refund.

When there is delays in shipping stuff a red flag goes up for me,as 99% of the time,sellers are ready to ship the next day,etc. I've never seen a shipping delay of more than 3 days,and that due to a long weekend.

Maybe I was already on alert seeing how my snowblower just took a hike by itself,apparently.

You guys should put your proof together like printouts of PM's and post's and send them to this guy: Detective Lieutenant Dan Chamberlain:[email protected]

A crime is a crime and the state you live in does not matter.
With some supporting information like you guys already have between you is enough to start an investigation.
I've done it before and it worked out well.

If you want to get the word out in Utah and see if you can find some other info out, sign up on http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=13 and post an ad. I would, but I haven't been burned by him. I have already searched to see if he currently has any ads and I couldn't find any.

I found a post about a car for sale in Utah by him.
Said he had the dual scoop with it.
He's also into tatoo's and has a blog about white pride that I found somewhere, and has the "White Pride Nation Wide" avatar elswhere on the net.

Sounds like it's possible the authorities in his area may already know who he is and need a reason to do something.

Ya never know,,,,

If you want to get the word out in Utah and see if you can find some other info out, sign up on http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=13 and post an ad. I would, but I haven't been burned by him. I have already searched to see if he currently has any ads and I couldn't find any.

Inertia, we'll give this guy 48 hrs. to contact you and return your $100 or he gets banned. I'll send him a PM to that effect.

Inertia, we'll give this guy 48 hrs. to contact you and return your $100 or he gets banned. I'll send him a PM to that effect.

i dont jump in on these but banning this is a bad idea isn't it?? then the member gets kinda screwed wouldn't they?

seems like an easy way out...

Unless the admins know more about him than we do I personally would not ban him.
If he's not banned then he might make a few things right eventually though I would'nt bet on it.
I say leave a means of communication open and do what I said about reporting it to his hometown PD.

JMO

I'm also for a "watch out for these guy's" list.

And you are right 805, he would get screwed.
Out of his ability to continue selling or logging in here.
It would not leave a channel of communications open for him to find out what people are thinking about it and maybe make good for the people that sent him money.
That would just let him off the hook, in his mind.

i dont jump in on these but banning this is a bad idea isn't it?? then the member gets kinda screwed wouldn't they?

seems like an easy way out...

Knuxwako hasn't been active since March of this year. The only way that members ever get their money (at least most of the time) is to pursue a refund through paypal, their credit card comp., or the postal service. Banning the guy will maybe prevent him from doing it again, here anyway.

Knuxwako hasn't been active since March of this year. The only way that members ever get their money (at least most of the time) is to pursue a refund through paypal, their credit card comp., or the postal service. Banning the guy will maybe prevent him from doing it again, here anyway.
he may not be posting but he sure is logging in and reading.we had quite the conversation today about him taking care of business and doing whats right,but not put in those words. the guy really is a loser

I say post a "too good to be true" craigslist add in his area... say a 426 for $200 cash? That way he will have the correct amount in hand when you meet him :)

KNUXWAKO (aka DAVID SULLIVAN) ripped me off for a $100. for some tailpipe tips,, gave excuse his mother died, and a dozen other excuses over a coupla months,, so I finally gave up... but I just got a PM from another member, 66340SEDAN, he was ripped $250 for a fibreglass hood,.. the excuse this time was his brother was sick, and other B.S. so beware... His name is David Sullivan,, so any transaction involving that name will likely be a rip-off.. sorry I didn't post a warning sooner... anybody else been ripped by him???

This is a simple fix. You have his name and city. Simply call the police department in his city and file a report for fraud. They will dmv him up and drive by and tell him to pay you. You can also start clling evry business in his city and let them know whats up.

Grantsville, Utah 84029 is near Stansbury park, UT. Both are small communities. You need to make some calls to local business' and pass his name around. You can bet people know him in these small cities and he will hear the words out. he may just send your money back to make it stop.

Yup, I say wait to ban him, he is contacting me thru the site and others too, if you ban him then we are screwed out of our money for sure, if he goes through with our money then let him be a member, after this he probably wont be able to sell anything anyway.

-
Back