Warrant singer found dead

-
seen them back in 1990 they have 1 good song
uncle toms cabin

abuse the hell out of your body and thats what happens.
Its a little premature to start the "he asked for it" comments IMHO.

No cause of death was released......it could have been a heart attack or a murder or something related to his alcohol issues.

Super-fit track stars have also been found dead at early ages.

Not to mention that "abusing the hell out of your body" argument doesn't stand for many people....look at Ozzy. LOL

No cause of death was released......it could have been a heart attack or a murder or something related to his alcohol issues.

SUper-fit track stars have also been found dead at early ages.

Not to mention that "abusing the hell out of your body" argument doesnt stand for many people....look at Ozzy. LOL

yea look at ozzy. he is a walking dead guy.

yea look at ozzy. he is a walking dead guy.

He's like the energizer bunny.....LOL

Science needs to autopsy him when he finally dies to see what the heck keeps him ticking....LOL

He should have been dead decades ago.

Too bad. But they were not one of the bands I liked.

It is Interesting.....when I was growing up and learning to play guitar while other kids played baseball and rode bikes and stuff...I had a dream of being a "rock starr"....I got a lil older and played in several bands in and around metro Detroit. It was FUN!!! I made MOney!!! and it went on a bunch of years!! Or seemingly so. A FEW things interrupted my dreams, but I continued to practice...thinking someday I would hit it big!!!! THEN out of the clear blue SKY funny things started to happen.... Brian Jones died!!! holy crap a rolling stone dead!!??? then my fav guitar player of the day JIMI Hendrix OD'd, then Janis a year later Morrison!!! the DOORs were no more!!! then I read an article about the "27 club" and in the words of the day MY MIND WAS BLOWN!!!! like there was this Curse on musicians!!!
needless to say I still play ....just not publicly anymore...and the dreams of being a rock starr were buried with those that perished due to their own fame and ensuing arrogance

THEY were good while they lasted ...but they didn't last very long!!!

Another one bites the dust

Sad to hear another rocker gone too soon. The 80's and 90's were good times for metal (choke). R.I.P. Jani.

Wylde1.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrSdXtFJG20"]Warrant - Heaven - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAX20LoVgxE"]Warrant - Sometimes She Cries - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjyZKfdwlng&NR=1"]Warrant - Cherry Pie - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx6f68Wd9dc&NR=1"]Warrant - Uncle Tom's Cabin - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dh79Ggx9Js"]Warrant - I Saw Red - YouTube[/ame]

It is Interesting.....when I was growing up and learning to play guitar while other kids played baseball and rode bikes and stuff...I had a dream of being a "rock starr"....I got a lil older and played in several bands in and around metro Detroit. It was FUN!!! I made MOney!!! and it went on a bunch of years!! Or seemingly so. A FEW things interrupted my dreams, but I continued to practice...thinking someday I would hit it big!!!! THEN out of the clear blue SKY funny things started to happen.... Brian Jones died!!! holy crap a rolling stone dead!!??? then my fav guitar player of the day JIMI Hendrix OD'd, then Janis a year later Morrison!!! the DOORs were no more!!! then I read an article about the "27 club" and in the words of the day MY MIND WAS BLOWN!!!! like there was this Curse on musicians!!!
needless to say I still play ....just not publicly anymore...and the dreams of being a rock starr were buried with those that perished due to their own fame and ensuing arrogance

THEY were good while they lasted ...but they didn't last very long!!!

Another one bites the dust

You could have still been a rock star but not into drugs, booze etc.

It can be done.

Gene Simmons claims to have never used drugs etc. Of course his drug of choice was Vitamin P. LOL

Just read that he was born John Kennedy Oswald in 1964. Seems really strange to me that parents with the last name of 'Oswald' would name their baby 'John Kennedy' just a year after the Kennedy assassination.
I grew up during the '60s and they were both a fun and strange time. But this is just too strange for me.

Just read that he was born John Kennedy Oswald in 1964. Seems really strange to me that parents with the last name of 'Oswald' would name their baby 'John Kennedy' just a year after the Kennedy assassination.
I grew up during the '60s and they were both a fun and strange time. But this is just too strange for me.

I read somewhere that they did it so as to make sure no one associated his name with the Oswald that shot JFK.

That's crazy! Yesterday's night I was taking a look at Jani's web page to see what he was up to... And now this... He had a good voice.

Thats ashame,thats the stuff I used to rock out on.
Good thing heaven isn't to far away.

-
Back