-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchboard

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a foot pump for a 64 Barracuda. Doesn't need to be functional as I'm going to modify it with a switch to use a powered pump, but it'd be nice if it were cosmetically sound.

You can also get the bellows new, Mustangs are basically identical. Put your own guts in it.
FORD WINDSHIELD WASHER PUMP RUBBER BELLOWS FOR FOOT OPERATED PUMP | eBay
1685761884321.jpeg

Thanks, but I'm more needing just the frame than the bellows since I'm going to be converting it to a switch.

Did they actually have one in a '64 Barracuda? I've only seen the electric ones.
Probably not. Mine doesn't have one at all, and only has a single speed wiper. Instead of buying a multi-speed motor and new switch, I'm just going to put a button on the floor.

I have a complete floor mount assembly from a 74 Duster. I will have to dig it up for pics if interested.

I'm not needing something functional and would prefer not to convert something that can be restored to original. If somebody just has a base that would be fine. Don't need the pump or the bellows.

I'm not needing something functional and would prefer not to convert something that can be restored to original. If somebody just has a base that would be fine. Don't need the pump or the bellows.
I'll send some pics. of what I have tomorrow. I just removed the whole part from the floor because I figured someone could use it. $15 +shipping & you can do whatever you want with it, if it works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back