Waterdown Swap Meet,anybody going?

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
This weekend is the fall Waterdown Swap Meet,Car Show.It,s now moved again to Rockton,Ontario,just up the road.:banghead:I,m hopeing the weather holds off for another good turnout.Who,s going?

Love to Scott, But have to go north to close the trailer for the season.Hope the weather is good for you! They are calling for rain! Craig.P.S. Did big Wayne make it?

If the weather is half decent I might give it a try! Had enough of these rain filled weekends LOL
AL
That a boy Al! You are the show Man! lol..Hope all is good and you all have a good time! I'm hoping to close the season with the Cookstown show October 2nd.

Trying to decide which day , Saturday rain? Sunday hang over (party Saturday night) :drinkers::drinkers:? It's not at the usual venue I hear.

Yes Craig,Wayne made it down and made off like a bandit with some slicks on rallys too LOL.

Martin,might head out around 9 a.m...weather permitting.:prayer:

Trying to decide which day , Saturday rain? Sunday hang over (party Saturday night) :drinkers::drinkers:? It's not at the usual venue I hear.
Going to the track sunday with Mike(75BlueDuster)for some end of the season racing.:burnout:

Two more local shows Craig, one on the 27 at the old shoeless joes in Newmarket..they are having a show/ burnout contest for the sick kids burn unit..cops fire department all oked it.
The second is at upper Canada mall...room for 800 cars. the club has some guy from Cayuga comming up with a 5 second jet car...sears is giving away prizes ETC ....that is on Oct 1st I belive...will check to be sure.
AL

The first one is on Sep 25 at The Roast Of Sharon parking lot 18947 Woodbine at the Mount Albert Sideroad from 2-7pm in support of the burn unit at Sick Kids...complete with a new pad for burnouts..YEHAAA

The second show is Sat Oct 1st.At the Upper Canada Mall Sears parking lot. Parking for more than 800 cars & Bikes, Special Attraction Lou and Manny Pereira Fastest Jet Dragster in Canada TERMINATOR, Celebrity Photographer, Live Concert, Draws, Door Prizes, All In Support Of SickKids Foundation
AL

The first one is on Sep 25 at The Roast Of Sharon parking lot 18947 Woodbine at the Mount Albert Sideroad from 2-7pm in support of the burn unit at Sick Kids...complete with a new pad for burnouts..YEHAAA

The second show is Sat Oct 1st.At the Upper Canada Mall Sears parking lot. Parking for more than 800 cars & Bikes, Special Attraction Lou and Manny Pereira Fastest Jet Dragster in Canada TERMINATOR, Celebrity Photographer, Live Concert, Draws, Door Prizes, All In Support Of SickKids Foundation
AL
MMMMM? I will try my best to make one of these! It's getting harder this time of year with all the **** we need to do before WINTER!! BLAAA! LOL..

Lol a bit far for me! I hope you have a good time and take some car **** pics for us.

Looks like it might be Sunday for me as well.
Well I was going to go racing,but no T&T on sunday WTF?Hey Wally,are you going to bring your boy?I think I,ll take Haelee to the show/swap meet.Maybe we can hook up and introduce the kids to each other?:D

It would be nice if us FABO members could get together for the Cookstown show as I think it's the last before snow! Al, Scott,Martin,Clint,Wayne,and Myself,and whomever can make it. Let's do it! My car will be going to sleep after that show for sure! Craig.

It would be nice if us FABO members could get together for the Cookstown show as I think it's the last before snow! Al, Scott,Martin,Clint,Wayne,and Myself,and whomever can make it. Let's do it! My car will be going to sleep after that show for sure! Craig.
I don,t know Craig,with the race season at its end I,d like to get out the next couple weekends.With the weekends hit and miss with rain,I wanna get out before the car comes apart again for paint.Mind you I do love to cruise the country roads when the leaves are changin colours,makes for some cool car pics.We,ll see how the weather pans out?:glasses7:

I should be able to be in on it.

im in for cookstown will be the last show for a year then a total teardown and new look for the beast. Post some meet up areas so i can pick up the group on the way there.

-
Back