We got 10 days! To Save a Members house!

-
Sent you twenty via pay pal. Good luck in these tough times.

Dave

I understand what its as we are both unemployed and have lost our house.I will gladly send 10.00 snail mail later next week.

hey there everyone. It has been a very very longtime since I have been here. Bruce told me what you are all soing for him andI thank you. I do what I can to help out. I'm the friend that put in the phone. I've done some other things as well. You have no idea what this meands to him.

Bruce is an all around good guy and dear friend. He has helped out so many folks over the 16 or 17 years that I have known him. He is the kind of person that will go out of his way to help someone. Even helped get a kid out of a burning car one day on the interstate, no question, no hesitation. The guys sister was in the back sleeping while he was trying to put out an engine fire that was down in the pan.

Someone sked for Bruce's adress again and his paypal. Here it is:

Bruce F Budbill, Jr.
202 Calhoun Street
Fort Valley, GA 31030

bbpaypal@budbill.net

every dollar counts my friends. Trust me if you can when I say that thi guy deserves the help and is good on his word.

Thank you to all that have posted and supported and sent in. Thank you.

:wave:Bruce ........$$ coming your way via paypal.

Hope things turn around for you soon bud......God Bless

There's true power in numbers here on FABO 8)

If I added correctly the total is at about $1123.69, or somewhere very close to that. Either way let's keep it up and should more than exceed that goal.

Sent out USD 30 by Paypal. This thread is what it's all about. A helping hand worldwide!! In the Mopar community

Hope everything turns out best way for you!

You're another $20 closer... Hope you make it in time!

What was the goal amount again? Will someone post the running total? It would be nice to see us actually getting close to the goal. Then exceeding it, of course!

Mike

+20. sorry i couldnt do more but wifes out of work. damn reccession. but i,ve been told every little bit helps.

Simply AWESOME JOB! Everyone !!! Bruce, Said $1196.00 as of 8pm Monday and not including snail mail yet to get there. Keep it up !!!:cheers:

I just sent Bruce $25.00.

If we keep it up, he can not only pay this month, but have a reserve to help next month.

Way to go FABO!

Well, I started reading this and thought "gee, I guess if I had been around here a bit longer I'd know the guy and feel like helping out." Then I read the thread, and was inspired by how generous everyone on here is, not just enough to give tech help on cars but monetary gifts to people in need. Long story short, 10 dollars sent via paypal, I hope it helps, and I think you will all be seeing me around the forums a lot here.

Thank You Danielb927!

Haven't met you yet but I thank you so much.
I am used to being on the giving side of these drives and find it very strange to be on the receiving end for a change. Now I see how the other benificiares of this groups kindness and fianancial help must feel!

Once Again: THANK YOU ALL!!
Later,
Bruce B.

Here's another bump .
C'mon people you don't have to donate a lot.
And it feels good to help someone else out !:toothy10:

-
Back