We got three spots at Carlisle for this year .

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
Row C . We are bringing some parts for people we are meeting . We will also bring some things to sell. If you need a specific item let me know. If its not buried to deep we'll load it. Post a list . I even have a good running low mile 70 340 motor, Rears, Transmisions. and body parts. Things I never sell due to large to ship. Mostly 70 - 71. look for this trailer but now faded

DSCN0178.jpg

If anyone needs parts now is the time to tell me. my son will bring them. Fenders, doors ,unitize, fronts hoods, We are thinking of bringing a a complete 70 340 low miles on a run stand. All original carb to pan. Can here run with big manifolds, mounts, bell and flywheel are all on it if there are interests. The only thing that will not be included is the radiator and air cleaner. Still has the factory dual point and carb . Runs perfect. we also have other motors. in parts 440's 340's

I have several 4 spd and auto trans and rears. we are loading up today. Doesn't hurt to inquire we are only bringing requests of heavy or large parts.

We are going through the sheds and trailers. I am bringing mostly heavy and large parts that cannot be shipped. I will bring some smalls at requests. I do not know who is asking for what so first come first serve C50 C51 C52. We are just grabbing things I don't have use for and throwing it in the trailer. So far lots of nice Duster fenders and doors. Demon Fiber hood and Doors . grilles and many parts for 71 Dusters and Demons. some new DC and Mopar performance parts. A little bit of everything. Mostly all a body. Nice BB front disc set up complete . rears centers only although I do have housings and any hardware to install if needed. New Sb calipers. 340 mounts and torsion bars, Control arms, and backing plates small and big bolt. I will try and load what I can if I get the help promised. All I can say is come and take a look early Friday. I am not answering PM's post your needs on the thread. If I can get at the part I will load it.

Anyone need transmissions ask we have all kinds I will not bring them all. I do not live that far away. 1 1/2 hrs so I can go get things I will have several drivers . Yes I have unitized fronts and many parts that will not be there. I have not had a vender spot for over 15 years. I am also coming to buy things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back