Weiand Action Plus vs Edelbrock RPM

-
Uh-oh, I was just thinking. If the difference between the two brands is a couple of hundredths, couldn't you get that same variation with two 'idenntical' weiands or edelbrocks due to casting variations?
Also, not racing on the same day is variable. It was "spitting" rain drops now and then today. Not good air. Wasn't the best with the Action Plus, though, either

Daily driver duty rain or shine.

It has a Eddy 600 CFM and cheap headers on it from the PO who tried to hot rod it in his own way.

The eddy ain't bad when its not 115° and the fuel doesn't start boiling in the bowls. But this is Vegas and that is common in the summertime unfortunately.
Do you have a thick gasket between the carb and intake?
On the exhaust, what size pipe? And do you have an H or X pipe? If not, add an H pipe. Summit or Jets have kits.
:thumbsup:
Uh-oh, I was just thinking. If the difference between the two brands is a couple of hundredths, couldn't you get that same variation with two 'idenntical' weiands or edelbrocks due to casting variations?
Good question. IDK. I don’t think so. IMO, it would have to be horrendous. But you can get that on a day to day basis!

-
Back