Well Leanna...........It's That Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Dang it, the calendar year is closing fast, but no worries Leanna, this will never be taken down :prayer: :D

......Time to hang up the 2013 calendar I got from you!! I am a little early but I figured its getting colder out and this would help heat up my shop!!! :glasses7:

I feel honered to have your picture hanging up in my MoPar shop :prayer:

Are you planning to burn the calendar to help heat the shop? Newsprint burns a lot better than lithograph. LMAO

Thanks again Keith! :-D I'm kinda kicking around doing another one since so many have asked -- if it happens ya'll will know about it first. I appreciate all the support. :love7:

Thanks again Keith! :-D I'm kinda kicking around doing another one since so many have asked -- if it happens ya'll will know about it first. I appreciate all the support. :love7:

Anytime and if a new calendar is made put me down for another :prayer:

I think this thread needs a bump...Leanna??

Still have the old calendar up, it will NEVER come down :prayer:

Can I have a calendar, PRETTY PLEASE. I was to late last year and did not get one and I am HOPING that will not happen this year!!

Hi Leanna, I promise to quit doing all my small powder coat jobs , if you send me a calender ? :)

Thank you guys! I'll keep all of this in mind.

The biggest problem with the whole idea is that I don't feel or look photo-worthy (and haven't -- it's been a really rough couple of years), all the pictures from the Auto Enthusiast photo shoot were lost with a hard drive or are too small pixel-wise to use in print media. If anything changes I'll let ya know.

Keith, I've been giving this a lot more thought in light of all the wonderful support and encouragement here, on JoeyChgo's other sites, GarageJournal and FaceBook. I decided to check into some other ideas (mainly because Hemi -- who did such a fabulous job on the first PSC Garage Poster -- started a new job recently so he's got his hands full) and am working on a new full-sized wall calendar for 2015 right now.

This new one won't need quite as much wall room as my first but it's gonna be packed full of Powder **** and more. I'll try to keep the cost at $20 or less with free shipping to the continental U.S. but nothing's set in stone yet ... I'll keep ya'll posted.

Thanks for the kick in the azz to get this done. I love ya all!!!! :love4::love4::love4:

The biggest problem with the whole idea is that I don't feel or look photo-worthy (and haven't -- it's been a really rough couple of years).

I volunteer to be your personal trainer to get you back in shape. I promise to do everything I can including sacrificing myself if needed.... :D :D :D

Keith,
A diff pic each month of Leanna on it? cut those babies out and make a row of it across the wall! :D That way you won't waste the energy flipping through, all ya gotta do is "LOOK"!!!!!!

The biggest problem with the whole idea is that I don't feel or look photo-worthy (and haven't -- it's been a really rough couple of years), all the pictures from the Auto Enthusiast photo shoot were lost with a hard drive or are too small pixel-wise to use in print media. If anything changes I'll let ya know.

Photo-worthy is in the eye of the beholder. I'm betting you're still smoking hawt!

Rani, I am so not your friend anymore. Harumph!!!! :-D LMAO @ all of you ... "Who???" Geez, I know I've been busy lately but to think ya'll forgot about me is just terrifying.

Keith, thanks for the thread. I was a bit surprised to see it this morning. Glad you like your poster. :-D

I've been advised that a few people who ordered them still have not received them ... it's a combination of me being overly stressed (or just too dayum lazy and tired when the weekend arrives, take your pick) or what I suspect was the Post Office misplacing an entire shipment. If you ordered a poster previously, you WILL receive it. I've got a few left and each one is numbered on the back.

Thanks for letting PSC help decorate your man caves!!! I love ya all muahhhhhhhhhhh

:D hey wears mine??? I have a birthday on the 25 of next month. hint hint.:D:D:cheers::cheers: mopar65

Okay, I designed it and then ordered what I could.

The place doesn't take paypal -- ?!?!?! -- ughhhhhhhhhhhh!!! -- so the first batch of VERY Limited Edition 2015 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Powder **** Wall Calendars are on the way. Sales of the first batch will determine how many more I can get. I'll let you know when I've got them in hand, how they turned out and how much they're going to be.

Thanks again for all the support guys!! :-D

-
Back