well my car got f'ed up. t boned!

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
so i was taking it out to the drag strip after a lil cr meeting lasdt night and as i came in the gates a guy was going way to fast out the tiny lil road and t boned my car both drivers and rear door along with the rocker panel and b pillar are destroyed.he was driving a lil honda civic barley hurrt his car accept he was leaking something...... i fricken hope he blew his radiator im so pissed i have to go get the plexiglass now my dad said its fixable but idk its bad ill get pics up later. cant beleive the day i take it to the track for the first time in my life i get hit.thats my luck. she still drove me home no problem not anymore off allighned then she alrdy was.

please be sure to check out my sale ads i need the money more then ever right now god bless and thnk you.

pics up.

Picture 439.jpg

Picture 440.jpg

Picture 441.jpg

Picture 442.jpg

Picture 443.jpg

Picture 444.jpg

Picture 445.jpg

nope cops said 50/50 he was going 30 on a street with no marked lines and i gues since theres no marked lines on the road i was over to much.

Isn't this a fix for his insurance co.?
That blows.
C

I know you feel sick this happening to your baby. The only comfort is knowing you have FABO to help you with parts and advice to get her fixed. What did the ricer have to say for himself?

Wow, that sucks but glad you are ok, it could have been worse. Be sure to place want ads, you should have no problem finding some parts you need to get it back on the road, good luck.

accidents suck, no way around it. had the bumper tore off of a Buick Regal in a parking lot once, i was on the way to the body shop the frame repaired from it and got nailed, hard, right in front of the front tire. second hit was less than a week after the first one. the second collision was in the snow. i spun damn near 100 feet and tore the porch off of a house. guy that hit me tried to turn into a neighbor hood going 35mph on a snow covered road. just remember the world being in slow motion. good luck on your repair job, don't give up, just be patient and plug away at it...

The other guy ran into you!
I think your cop needs an attitude adjustment or glasses.
Anyway, sorry it happend to you!

Later,
Bruce B.

I'm a cop in Warren, Mi and I'm not sure what you mean by unmarked road and you were over too much? What did he base the thought of how far over you were? Was there a debris field to look at? Did u guys stop and stay in position or move the cars right away? I'm not so sure I would be satisfied with the Officers decision unless you were grossly over into the other side of the road. Just some food for thought...i'd look into it. Good Luck

The other guy ran into you!
I think your cop needs an attitude adjustment or glasses.
Anyway, sorry it happend to you!

Later,
Bruce B.

If he's in the wrong spot on the road it doesnt matter if the other guy ran into him he would be at fault for being in the wrong place, I'm just curious what the cop based that decision off of? If theres skid marks you can take pic of and then head into the local Police station and talk to another officer or supervisor and see if you can starighten things out

ok so heres what happend in details ill have pics of the accident later when they get back for 1 hr photo but the unmarked road is theres no center lines on the road.. anyways i was pulling into the dragsatrip road its does a zturn ur blind until u get thropugh the gate of whats coing out of the strip im at the bottom of the z he was coming from the top at the top of the z turn he collided with me leaving 30 ft of tread marks until he hit me we left the cars there for a minute then he moved his i told him im not moving mine until the cops mark where my car was u could tell where his was by the black marks leading to mine any ways guy didnt have his issurance proof with him so i called the cops they sent the hp and they assest it. i asked one of the cops if off the top of his head what the ft to mph on black marks are he said they dont do that for these kinda cases they do that for murders. but then the cop said both at faulkt 50/50 we'll get a call with more results cause he said it was his friday. full story oh yeah i had m,y brother with me in the car too glad we were both ok.

That sucks man!! I carry a camera in the car just in case. Those pics often times help resolve disputes after the fact.

OMG!That sux so bad that happened!=(
It looks pretty fixable,just glad no one was hurt or killed.The car can be replaced,life cant.Bummer it happened when you were taking it to the strip.Hope you get her fixed.

nope cops said 50/50 he was going 30 on a street with no marked lines and i gues since theres no marked lines on the road i was over to much.

dude thats bull **** !. if there was personal injury u better bleive someone would be found @ falt!

I was there at Samoa Drags that night (for the Street Legal racing) and saw your car near the entrance all smashed. up. I was just in shock to see such a thing happen to a car you poured so much time into. It didnt look like you were too far over to me. I have almost gotten hit on that road also. It seems some of the imports really fly around in the pits and on the road leading to the track. I hope you can get your car fixed, or get another car to put your parts into. Let me know if there is anything you need to get it back to the way it was.

well i may have to hurry a lil' at least to remove the b pillar from waggin II, I wont be using it so best I can do is pass it too ya for shipping cost's

I would like to the see the pic's i'd be interested....is the road area where you were at considered private property or still a public road? What do you mean more results later? The cop told you that? Sounds funny to me, we do things totally diffrent than that. If its private property we dont take a report unless a structure is damamged, hit and run with suspect infor, or personal injury at the scene. Otherwwise fault is found...period.

.........Well u know it takes a few days 4 whiplash 2 kick in....he he he..............kim..........

Thats what I was thinkin Im not usually like that but if buddy aint coughin up money he sure as hell would be coughin up blood!! Good luck man!

-
Back