Well, she said YES.

-

Revhendo

Master ACME Tech
Reaction score
One of the great things about this life is going down roads you've never been or going back down roads you never thought you would. (Don't you just love metaphors?)

There's this gal whose been putting up with my odd ways for quite some time now. I have been trying to figure on a way to ask THE question for quite a while and finally came up with an idea that is uniquely us.

With the help of Dinga Roo, the question was asked. Deb was a little upset at first because I got Roo a new pretty without getting anything for the other two. That lasted all of about .02 seconds when she read it.

So, Oct 31st in Vegas will be the day. I'm still working on the Elvis part. (I got time).

Attachments

• mommy daddy.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 467
Thank you, thank you very much... (My Elvis)

...for sharing this with us.

Congrats!

Nice that a good ideal ! Now You have posted this post a pic of you and ur soon to be wifey !

Congrats!! Im still shakin my head she said yes.......LOL Just kidding, all the best. I have never been down that road, but am with someone whom I truly love..

Congratulations :cheers: You and Deb have my blessings and like with a comment Rev, That was the first time I have ever seen anyone ask for anyone,s hand in marriage :D
Smooth move :color:

Here is one from the great old guitar man for yall :glasses7:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auuBay_h4PE"]Santana Smooth - YouTube[/ame]

That is pretty darn imaginative. Sounds like you two are pretty solid. Very best to ya.

Was she drunk? lol!!! Happy for ya both!!

-
Back