went to a car show today in alameda

-
Yeah, had a great time. Got to shoot the breeze with some familiar faces & even got to meet a few new folks that also happened to be members here. Thanks for stopping by everyone & saying hello!

Thank you bad440 & Saetun for stopping by & introducing yourselves, it was great meeting you today

Awesome! That cool black car,seems familiar..... Your area,kicks my area's *** for nice Mopars.

Awesome! That cool black car,seems familiar..... Your area,kicks my area's *** for nice Mopars.
but our area costs way to damn much to live in,for my broke *** anyway....ps the guy said the challenger has run 8.10 best so far....

Nice stuff guys, glad you had fun :thumleft:. Soon as i saw the Chally, i figured it was pretty serious. That little hemi powered Ferd truck was cool also.

This thread is worthless without pics of fat chicks!
Hell no!(lol).

Nice stuff guys, glad you had fun :thumleft:. Soon as i saw the Chally, i figured it was pretty serious. That little hemi powered Ferd truck was cool also.
rick the guy that built that nice street rod is the guy that built the first pro street car gts hemi, convt. does that ring a bell?i forgot blown with dual dominators....

rick the guy that built that nice street rod is the guy that built the first pro street car gts hemi, convt. does that ring a bell?i forgot blown with dual dominators....

Actually Mike, no... I thought about it a few minutes, but i'm drawing a blank?

Actually Mike, no... I thought about it a few minutes, but i'm drawing a blank?
way back before anyone tubbed street cars this 1968 dart gts burgundy convertible white interior wall to wall tires it was in every magazine i bet,it had a nicly detailed hemi blown with two dominator carbs with the dominator stacks....if i had a pic i would post it....

-
Back