What B-body is your favorite?

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
This topic has surely been touched on before ,but if you had to have a B-body (arm twist), what would it be? I recently found one of my favorite B-body cars of all time on Ebay.......`70 Hemi RoadRunner.

TL_1970_HEMI_RR_Survivor_WM32.jpg

Ihave a 1970 Road Runner limelight 383 Car.But I would love a 1971 GTX or Road Runner Curious Yella or Black or a 1970 Charger R/T tripple black
jim

This topic has surely been touched on before ,but if you had to have a B-body (arm twist), what would it be? I recently found one of my favorite B-body cars of all time on Ebay.......`70 Hemi RoadRunner.

I'm with you on the 70 RoadRunner. It's my favorite B-body, And Vitamin C would just put the icing on the cake. Great Pic. Johnny!

69 1/2 Six BBL Road Runner , or Dodges version ... The Super Bee...

I like the 70 Coronet R/T or superBee with a four speed if possible, I like the hood and side scoops and the front bumper it caries, And I am a softy for a 383 car.=P~

I had it and stupidly sold it... 70 GTX 440-6 4speed super track pack car.

70GTX.jpg

1970 Dodge Super Bee!!!
The one my dad and I are restoring was originally a 383, 4-speed car in Hemi Orange with black vynil roof and c-stripes. Once complete it will look the same from the outside, but will have a 426 Street Wedge under the hood. My dad has had the car since 1974, when he started at the University I currently attend....the car's going to come back to school before I graduate...
Pics are of it when we rolled it out of the garage on christmas eve in 2005 and last october, which is close to what it looks like now.

sbee 2005.JPG

sbee 2008.JPG

1970 Dodge Super Bee!!!
The one my dad and I are restoring was originally a 383, 4-speed car in Hemi Orange with black vynil roof and c-stripes. Once complete it will look the same from the outside, but will have a 426 Street Wedge under the hood. My dad has had the car since 1974, when he started at the University I currently attend....the car's going to come back to school before I graduate...
Pics are of it when we rolled it out of the garage on christmas eve in 2005 and last october, which is close to what it looks like now.

Yesssss That is the b body for me. Congrat's 73duster47 =P~

Here is my favorite. All 69 superbee's , but mostly the 6 pack cars! My dad bought a 1969 superbee new red,black vinyl top,383 4 speed , ramchrger hood car.

69Bee_e.jpg

This should be what me and the wifes GTX should look like after several years of work, except ours has pewter insides.
Matt

mopp_0611_09_z+1969_440_super_commando_GTX+rear.jpg

My favs are 68 or 70 Coronet R/T or Super Bee, and 71 Satellite/GTX/Road Runner.

Lots of 1970 cars. Can't say I'm a fan of 1970. I've owned, in order, a '69 Coronet R/T, '68 GTX, '69 340 Swinger, '68 Charger R/T, '69 Air Grabber Super Bee, '69 Coronet convertible, '69 Dart, '64 273 GT Dart, '69 273 Swinger, and a '69 Charger R/T. I still own the last 3. Here's the Charger, which I would say is my favorite, both '68 and '69, with the '69 Air Grabber Coronet R/T, Super Bee, or A12 Six Pack all very close.

ED_5.jpg

My number 1 B body would be a '71 gtx or road runner then a '69 daytona.

daytona5.jpg

IMG_1357.JPGr.jpg

I've got a soft spot in my heart for the 68 Charger (I foolishly sold mine way back when) but my dream B-body is a 70 RR or GTX.

i would have to go with my all time fav car 1968 dodge charger with a hemi and a dana 60

-
Back