What did you order for your car today ?

-
Bought this dial Indicator to help install my Tremec TKX. I hope it’s not too small, I did get it cheap. @Kern Dog it’s small, any ideas?

E5DD6B5A-1F59-4F21-A93A-6659D5CF4D22.jpeg

BF2835DE-C959-4FC1-8FBE-77766CD167BC.jpeg

If you can still read the dial, it is actually a better way to go. The process of measuring for runout is tedious because the tight space where you're working. The smaller dial is a great advantage.

Man back in the 1970’s I dialed in my Lakewood flywheel shield on my 340 four speed duster by myself. Man what a pain in the butt.

These had a ship date of two months or more, ordered three weeks ago, already received them.

76B019FB-784D-4E25-80E9-3BB9112E24F8.jpeg

I ordered a new 7290 pinion yoke and new Sure-Grip thrust buttons from DoctorDiff for my 8 3/4" pumpkin build-up. Ordered last Monday and arrived in about 3 days. I'm pretty sure there's one more part I need but I can't remember what it is... lolol

Ordered a wheel bearing hub assembly for the 4x4, put it on yesterday in about 30 min. Ordered one rod bearing for the 340 since one was skewed in the plating process and black on one half.
Have more engine slick assembly goo on the way, Amazon. Still waiting on the edelbrock exh header gasket for Jimmers mags. Still need more HN rod bearings for the stroker. Some other craps in the mail too I can't remember it takes so long to get anything anymore.

Last edited:
Ordered a 4 speed hump a couple days ago. Last piece I need to convert my swinger to 4 speed.
Tomorrow im ordering a 512" stroker kit for my current restoration, a 71 cuda.

I ordered a blower snout for my 671, a couple pulleys, idler tensioner, and some spacers. $1200 bucks and none of the **** fits. LOL!!
Chevy guys have it easy.
Good Vibrations Racing is taking care of me though. Just a waiting game.

A1BF37C3-9808-4301-A7EC-CF04E0966EA8.jpeg

-
Back