What do I need to do to build a 1000hp turbo small block

-
There is a Berracuda running in one of the fast classes too that used to be a blower car but it looks like he went to turbos. Do you know any details on that one?
Ya. That's Marty Robertson's. Big dollar car.. It's a twin turbo xtreme racing engines all billet hemi. He's blown up everything he's ran in it. Blew it up at lights out this year. Blew up 3 last year then put it in the wall on the last one..

8CA54BFE-B6A1-4AA8-B93F-B3DBF2AA41D6.jpeg

7D1885AF-B648-4E63-A43A-997A5B6D949B.png

dollar for dollar it will be half the price of a mopar.. A 6liter can be had for 1500 with a moded harness and ecu, studs, cam, methanol and 20lbs of boost is stable to over 900. It is all in the tune... Her is a stock botom end 5.3l with over 700 at the tires.

dollar for dollar it will be half the price of a mopar.. A 6liter can be had for 1500 with a moded harness and ecu, studs, cam, methanol and 20lbs of boost is stable to over 900. It is all in the tune... Her is a stock botom end 5.3l with over 700 at the tires.

Yeah if you could get me a healthy 6.0 liter LS for 1500. I’ll take two and the rods and pistons break around 600 and you have to take them apart and recap the rings. Most people claim stock bottom end when they are not. They might live on the dyno but not in a car. It’s proven time and again. I used to work with a well known LS guy who posts a lot of YouTube videos on the LS including the Big Bang theory. Internet bs is spread at will but the real world is different. I made over 1k turbo power in the late 90’s with a stock 340 block and stock steel crank. We tore it apart after 150 mid 8 second passes and it looked brand new inside.

I still want to do a stock bottom end turbo setup on a 383 mopar. I think it’d take 1000+ and beg for more.

I still want to do a stock bottom end turbo setup on a 383 mopar. I think it’d take 1000+ and beg for more.

Me too. I just talked to my buddy about doing a Big Bang show on a stock 440 with a 101mm turbo and see where it’ll go boom. Turbos are so different from any other power adder as far abuse on parts. He was all in. I’ll start a thread when the time comes.

Me too. I just talked to my buddy about doing a Big Bang show on a stock 440 with a 101mm turbo and see where it’ll go boom. Turbos are so different from any other power adder as far abuse on parts. He was all in. I’ll start a thread when the time comes.
Lol. I just need someone to donate a low mile 383 short block. I’ve got the rest ready....

-
Back