What do you do besides wrench?

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been done to death. I did a search on hobby's and didn't get much.

Just what are your other interests besides mopar?

What turns your crank other than wrenching?

Pets? Hobby's? Sports? What?

For me wrenching is in my blood, it's not so much a hobby. I enjoy time spent producing quality in the shop or garage, but I also enjoy other things.

Somme of the "Hobby's" I enjoy are Sailing, Rock climbing, RC Helicopters & Airplanes, Dogs and Salt water reef keeping.

So far I've seen dogs and paint ball, Just what do you do to enjoy your self besides burn outs and busted knuckles?

uhhh.... women? lol. but seriously. Aside from wrenching I am into music. Ive been a musician for over 10 years and was on tour all through high school.

Slappin da bass!

RC airplanes, skiing and snowboarding, hiking, sailing, wake-boarding and being on the water in general, backpacking, camping, a little bit of climbing, poker....

I hang out with the family and work. Thats about it. I used to race RC trucks and buggies. I still enjoy playing guitar and riding through the woods about once every two months. But I work and play with the Mopar, thats about it.

racing little 50 cc motorcycles around the drive way , riding the triumph around town I also like to play guitar with grandpa but that doesn't happen as much as it should, and just tinkering in the garage

Spend as much time as possible with Wife,Daughter we snowmobile,skate,travel,go to beach in summer(love the ocean)renovate,bicycle,fish(mackeral=fun).

I run a local book club as a front for my secret society hell bent on world domination!

In the winter I like to buy beat up Tonkas from when I was a kid and restore them for my son to play with. It kind of helps with the whole can't get ouut and wrench on the car thing. Chase my hot wife around, that's about it.

running live sound (do lots of that at church and other venues) Rock climbing, mountain biking, saltwater reef tank, spending time with my family.... shooting and rebuilding Mausers.....

Besides playing with the Dart, I like Inline Speedskating. I quit competing about five years ago, but still skate to keep in shape.

This pic is from 1997 National Championships, at @ 30mph.

nationals_97.jpg

This is what I skate on now.

skates.JPG

Ah shoot I forgot about fitin, but I prefer ketchin.

Lets add some eye candy to this thread.

Here's my EVO 90 undressed for all the mechanics out there.
EVOtopless.jpg

T
he rest of my heli fleet, All Hirobo nitro kits.
From left to right the GHP 50, The Freya Evolution 90 and the old Shuttle ZXX 30-50.

DSC00116.jpg

Enjoy

Guitar playing & hangin' with the grandsons, hunting & fishing...and when not working one of my Darts I work on the Mustang.(I know its a Ford)..

well i love to build monster truck models they are just like any other model just a monster model and i build mini bikes and tinker with them

-
Back