what do you do for a living?

-
I made a song for this question,,,,,,,you'll have to imagine the beat though

My name is Nate da ta da da ta da
I work in an airplane factoryeeee duh ta duh

I take my breaks ...
I make my parts

da doo da do doo ta dooooo0

heres some pics from the net of the stuff I work on....cant bring camera's into work.
My favorite is the 747-8 F (Cargolux)......you cant tell in the pic. but its absolutely beautiful,,,,,prolly the most beautiful passenger jets i've ever seen.....because of the paint scheme its hard to see all of the fairings around the wings and engine areas.......if it was small enough i'd give it a hug.

P8-A_index.jpg

aewc-767_DVD-1176-1_300X375.jpg

7c0f7b54-264a-4834-b705-a3294dfc5193_Full.jpg
1233653.jpg

I'm retired......but I do work two 5-1/2 days at the pro shop at a country club......it gets me free golf at quite a few golf courses in the area. Life is good!:cheers:

I make DRUGS. No seriously, I work for Perrigo. We are the world's largest manufacturer of OTC drugs in the world.

I am a mechanic at out Dept. of Public Works in town. I fix Sanitation trucks, Police cars, wood chippers, weedwackers, generators and everything else you could imagine.Well, I try too anyway!!!

Inside sales for trailer parts distributor

Attachments

• site_logo_3.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 268
My wife and I own Otter Bay Wetsuits, she takes care of the paper, I create all things neoprene, do a fair amount of prototyping as well. Been working in this field for 20+ years. I get to make all kinds of stuff I can not discuss (signed nondisclosure agreements) needless to say some pretty cool stuff.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijiMo0hFphA"]YouTube - Mermaids love sharks[/ame]

Attachments

• AmberMace.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 264
  • TheSilvers.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_5921.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 261
FBI Agent 23 years. Spent part of 2008 (the Summer, of course) in Baghdad working out of Camp Slayer. This is a shot of the outside of Al Faw Palace on Camp Liberty.

Attachments

• Al Faw Palace.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 263
Was a Boiler maker. Turned Boiler inspector. Then became a Quality Manager. Built a lot of cool stuff. Now I'm in a Aerospace Machine shop. Boring, boring. But it pays the bills.

I work for the school system with ESE kids during the day and then I also sell stuff online for people for commission to make extra money at night. I love both my jobs!!!

Auto Tech I work on everybodys elses junk during the day so I can work on mine at night 33 years,still love it

Livin' a dream I suppose. Working 40 hours a week in a hot rod shop. Been there over 4 months now and loving it more every day.

0617101506a.jpg

I repair air pollution monitoring systems. Analyzers that measure So2, Nox, Co, Co2, Mercury as well as opacity (the density of the smoke) and Ultrasonic flow. These analyzers are generally at power plants, cement kilns and paper mills although they are used as ambient analyzers (this is where your state gets the information for the "ozone action days"). These analyzers are generally in a shelter but some are on the smoke stack. I've climbed as high as 500 ft. I have a few pictures that I will try to remember to post from on the stack and in the shelter.

You all have some sweet jobs.. I work as a fleet mechanic for a tech school, cool gig NYS benny's.

Been keeping up on this and have responded before on other threads with mine, towboat pilot, but ya know; it's not so much what one does as how one does it. Any honest job is a good one.

musician; play weddings, parties, church jobs, shows, concerts, recording sessions and teach lessons.

I own a small fence company, taken over from my dad, which I am getting out of. my love, and what I do when I'm not building fences, and what I did four years previous, and what I will be doing again, and what I have been doing at least once a week...

LOL

Hard to say this......

I am an ice road trucker/heavy haul truck driver, have over 250 trips logged to deadhorse, without the drama you see on TV. Most of my experience is in heavy haul/pusher truck, and end dump and pup. (4 axle pup, 104K gross) I haul equipment mostly. Been looking at getting into a big company, like Alaska west. Right now just working for a local trucking outfit doing specialized stuff like lowboy/wideload/haul road work. :) I'm a driver, and damn good at it.

Retired, with a hint of organized crime. No wait! unemployed!!! Anyone hiring?

-
Back