What do you guys think about this color ?

-

iw378

Reaction score
I know it's on a kia but this green looks good to me.
plasti-2_zps51898c2e.jpg

It may look good on that Kia, BUT what will it look like on the car you plan to paint? That's the real question....

Then I beg to ask, what car you plan to paint "that" color?

my 69 notch is in the body shop and the plan is f5 green. This has a bit more pop to it.
My car is going to have a black top and black stripes. Just thinking out loud and would like some opinions

That car looks like my sons favourite Transformer. Kia.......transform

Why would you ruin the originality of a 69 Barracuda with a Kia paint regardless of whether you like it or not... It is just plain wrong...It will depreciate the value of the car to begin with... Don't get me wrong I have seen this color and it is sharp but not on any Mopar...Bill

Hey, it is your car so paint it the color you want.

Personally I think it is a super fugly color and I would pass up buying a really sweet car if it was painted that color.

Here's a F5 Charger. Nice color!

Attachments

• 8df9_3.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 487
Hate that color but totally understand the process you are going through....I looked at late-model VW colors before realizing that the original color in a modern paintjob would look great.

it really depends on the car its going on. i'll bet the color looks better in person.

same color??

2012-Kia-Soul-hamsters6.jpg

IMG_1972-001.jpg

Why would you ruin the originality of a 69 Barracuda with a Kia paint regardless of whether you like it or not... It is just plain wrong...It will depreciate the value of the car to begin with... Don't get me wrong I have seen this color and it is sharp but not on any Mopar...Bill
The car in my avitar is mine and you can see that it is not the original color nor does it have the original wheels, tires, etc. it was f5 green when it rolled off the line and I do love that color thats why I am getting it painted. The kia green is similar with a little more zing to it. I wish there was a site to overlay a color on a car.
Keep the opinions coming.
Thanks

The car in my avitar is mine and you can see that it is not the original color nor does it have the original wheels, tires, etc. it was f5 green when it rolled off the line and I do love that color thats why I am getting it painted. The kia green is similar with a little more zing to it. I wish there was a site to overlay a color on a car.
Keep the opinions coming.
Thanks

Photoshop.

if you said you were painting a valiant this color my first reaction would be YUK. until i saw it. i think this looks great..

carlisle07_134.jpg

carlisle07_135.jpg

I Like it.......

Attachments

• Sams club.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 474
It is SO hard to know for sure if it'll look good until it's on the car. When Hot Wheels first came out they were popular because they had candy paint jobs, big tires and mag wheels. Before then the die cast cars all looked stock. That color sort of reminds me of one of the candy-ish colors that Hot Wheels first used. It might be really cool. It's something I might take a chance on. But don't blame me if it makes you want to puke after it's on your car. lol

I don't hate the color. I'm having trouble picturing it on a notch. Maybe if you did the lower side stripes in a flat black it might look good. You need a pal with photoshop. I also think it's your car to do with as you please. If it were a Cuda or formula S car I'd attempt to talk you out of a color change. 318 or slant six do whatever you want.

Seems as though opinions are all over the place, good and bad. I would paint it the color of my choice regardless of what anyone else says/thinks!

Personally, I dig it!

-
Back