What do you like about your car the most?

-

65_valiant

Reaction score
It can be anything, and I mean ANYTHING. The small ding on an otherwise perfect car that your child put there 15 years ago or the way an older car just feels.

Mine; it's the fact that you never see any around. period. At least around here. Mopars are of course scarce usually anyways. But to see a 1965 Plymouth Valiant Signet anywhere is like finally finding out that they actually DID make more than one of my car.:shock: I see 64's 66's etc. etc., but very Rarely do I ever see a 65, even on here. There is a dark blue one that has just been restored that I can recall.

Anyways, what about your car? What is the thing you like most, above all other things, about your car?

I love that she is always in the mood to fool around with me. lol

its the most relaxing place i can think of to be. in the garage with my hot rod, music playing and cold beer in the mini fridge. some times i just sit on my stool with a cold one and look at it. ha ha ha

I have to agree with the fact that there is only one in the area that I live like it.
Also I love how it's rock solid reliable from sub freezing to 115 degree desert highways, every single day.

I love that I broke my own knuckles open, wiped my own sweat off & cursed it out myself while learning how to make my 318 come alive.

When I'm in a shitty mood, I mainly drive my car around. LOL It makes me feel alot better...It's fast, it's loud, it has a big cam and everyone looks when i pull up to a light....i smoke the hell outa the tires on the backroads every chance i get. :)

i guess i mainly like the way the ''little'' hopped up 318 sounds. :)

The fact that noone else likes the body style so I dont see a dozen others running around town.

My 67 is my first A. While I LOVED my old 70 RR and would have loved to have found a nice 70 Satellite, I've always liked the 7-8-9 trio. When this one came along, no rust, and good enough to be a driver, I went for it.

Unless I win the lotto, it will never get restored. Just hope I live long enough to have some fun with it.

I get LOST of admiring glances from of all people -- girls and women--

Mopar is different,makes you think.Anyone can buy ,an off the shelf cam,or heads for a curd or chebby.I research the silliness ,out of everything.Done correctly,nothing touches a decent Mopar.......

it was my dad's, he raced it back in the 70's before i was even born...

5.jpg

16.jpg

That I only paid $200 for a pretty straight but definitely rough '70 Dart parts car with NO TITLE and found the title in the car. With an initial investment that low and little collector value (/6 automatic) I can build whatever I want out of it. Currently has sb o/d 4 speed and set up for cornering.

The sound of the 4 barrels opening and the sound of the headers together, no need for a radio

Single thing like "the most" about the car i drive today is the DIN instrument panel.

The think I like the most about my Dart is that because it is not an original V8 car and the fact that it is not perfect I do not feel bad doing things to it that I would NEVER think about doing to a restored or all original car! Also the fact that it is a BLAST to drive. The think I don't like is being asked what year Nova:protest: it is!!!!!!!!

I built it and it does exactly what I want. Street/strip fast, reliable, pretty and comfortable. An old racers dream. I would likew to do more (AC & stereo) but age and money stopped me

Attachments

• P1010002.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 364
Hey 65 Valiant, I also have a 65 Valiant but mine is a base 100 that was left for dead. I made it just the way I wanted it and didn't worry about what anybody else thought. And you are right, I haven't seen many around and that's why I love mine. Jerry

The thing I like most about my car is that no matter how depressed I might be all I have to do is take it out for a ride. The sound, response from the accelerator and the waves, thumbs up, smiles, and "nice car"s I get make the world a wonderful place, and all my worries/troubles disappear! :)

I too like the fact that I don't see many cars like mine running around. I am one of those that does not like to be like everyone else. I also like the fact people hear the car think it's a big block :burnout:

Victoria is the only early Valiant around for counties and I never see any at car show or on the road :hello1: and ....and The one of many things I like about my 66 /6 3 on the tree Valiant sedan is I know when I unlock
the door and turn the key at zero degrees she will fire right up and do it quietly like the lady she is, user friendly :happy1:

Attachments

• Challenger%2520IN%2520NASCAR%2520Cup%2520race%2520017.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 346
I like the fact that it is a manual steering and a manual brake
car. Those two items make it a great car to cruise and enjoy
out on the open highway.:glasses7:

It's a great feeling driving something that you brought
back to life.

Here we go:burnout:

Attachments

• ComingHome01 (Medium).jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 371
  • Cuda in motion (Medium).jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 341
  • DSCF3234 (Medium).jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 364
  • DSCF3352 (Medium).jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 371
  • DSC01615 (Medium).jpg
    123 KB · Views: 338
  • DSC01690 (Medium).jpg
    135 KB · Views: 372
  • DSCF2680 (Medium).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 359
the fact that I can still be walking past it, glance over, and stop, stare, and think "damn that's beautiful."

:D

The COLOR! It matches the one I owned out of high school and the wife and
I got married in.
People hate the color. GM and Ford owners that is.
I own the red headed, green eyed step child and I love it.

I like the fact that I can depend on my car more than I can depend on my family. If something goes wrong I can fix it.

I love that she is always in the mood to fool around with me. lol

its the most relaxing place i can think of to be. in the garage with my hot rod, music playing and cold beer in the mini fridge. some times i just sit on my stool with a cold one and look at it. ha ha ha

Wow, I feel the exact same way!!! :D

My car is very uniqie and different, also banging through the gears is the best :burnout:

-
Back