What do you think? Does my Valiant need a Hood Scoop?

Does my Valiant need a scoop

• Scoop

Votes: 75 60.5%
  • No scoop

Votes: 49 39.5%

• Total voters
-
I think I saw a shorter scale version of this scoop online...I know they have a Max Wedge...which would work well on your car... like Uli's...

I think the 1967 RO/WO scoop would be killer on your car. Or maybe a scaled down version of it, since the scoop is probably as long as the hood on your car lol.

FL0109-77062_2_zps854a72a9.jpg

I just want to see that tunnel ram on! Love the dual snorkel! Question is would anything work after it's in? I think your right going with the velocity stacks.

kieth if you put a scoop on your car i'm cutting a hole in my hood !

might have to the dominator spacer is 2 inches thick.the 4150 setup barley cleared the hood.

Wow, old thread! I have this to install, hopefully soon I can get to work on it, just been busy with other upgrades on the car :glasses7:

So, when that happens, the hood will come off, I have another to cut for the tunnel ram set-up, the hood needs a little body work so I don't feel bad about cutting it lol

Them Holleys look sweet on there amigo. I can almost hear the fuel gauge's screaming death now.

Them Holleys look sweet on there amigo. I can almost hear the fuel gauge's screaming death now.

Yup, the fuel gauge will move a little faster when its on LOL, its my next project for the car.....sold the snorkel hood scoop pictured in this thread to a member in Canada :glasses7:

Yup, the fuel gauge will move a little faster when its on LOL, its my next project for the car.....sold the snorkel hood scoop pictured in this thread to a member in Canada :glasses7:

Imagine a couple turbos to boot! Your pocket book wouldn't know what hit it

I love the look of your Valiant as is. The 66 is my favorite early A. Hood scoop over does it.

I would design a bulge hood out of metal... a Mopar takeoff on a Thunderbolt style hood....

-
Back