what does everyone use for wax?

-
I use Meguiar's Gold Class. The first time I used it on my stealth I was amazed. Reflections from the sun are literally painful. I love it:D

My favorite chrome polish is and has always been plain old Turtle Wax chrome polish.

I used to detail cars. Meguiars Gold Class is one of the best cheap over the counter waxes you can get.

If you want to remove the wax without it being a PITA. Use two microfiber towels. One damp and one dry. Use the damp to wipe most of the wax off and the dry to buff the rest.

Which buffing pad did you use.
Flat foam, waffle pad, wool?

I used a cheap orbital buffer and used the wool pad that came with it.

I did it again a couple weeks later with micro fiber pads which gave the exact same results.

Can't go wrong taking Adam R's advice as he's the professional here when it comes to detailing.

I use Malco Cherry Flash wax.

http://www.detailsupplyplaza.com/cherryflashliquidpastewax.aspx

Goes on easy, comes off easy. I put it on and take it off with microfiberhand towels. I do mine by hand rather than with a buffer. The paint job on the Dart isn't crazy awesome show quality, but this stuff makes it really shine. Also lasts a really long time. I just waxed mine for the first time this year after being dragged home in the rain and everything else and it was still beading seriously while I was washing it.

Can't go wrong taking Adam R's advice as he's the professional here when it comes to detailing.

I dabble in detailing from time to time :glasses7:

Attachments

• Auto Detailing Bethel Connecticut.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 110
  • auto detailing Connecticut.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 003.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 109
  • 012.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 111
Cudaspaz, you could wax that Barracuda with mule piss and it would still look outstanding. :prayer:

-
Back