What have I gotten myself into?

-
It's funny too because I didn't ask for a sport mirror on the car yet now that he put that on there I really like it.

th_zpse78b68bf.jpg

if he had a sense of humor....should of sent him this (is it too late?)

So you have the Super Slammer K-member for the normal guys how about Stupid Slammer K-member for me and Cody.

So you have the Super Slammer K-member for the normal guys how about Stupid Slammer K-member for me and Cody.

I call it the LA Super Slammer because Cody is in Louisiana....or LA.....and he asked for it originally...plus anyone from the south (in the norths' view) is from LA (lower Alabama)

no offense to any of my southern kin

the stupid slammer?.....I ain't going there.....but I will save that one, it's GOOD!!

When my guy sent this picture I said looks good but LOWER he said are you sure? My response was 3" of the front wheel behind the fender lip buddy and stop arguing with me.

I call it the LA Super Slammer because Cody is in Louisiana....or LA.....and he asked for it originally...plus anyone from the south (in the norths' view) is from LA (lower Alabama)

The suspence is killing me . been excited ever sice we first talked about it in late october early november. Im glad i didnt do the new rails since i think it can get to where i need to be with out them.:D

The suspence is killing me . been excited ever sice we first talked about it in late october early november. Im glad i didnt do the new rails since i think it can get to where i need to be with out them.:D

I've been a ball of nerves since I ordered mine. I wanna get my car on the ground and see what she looks like SLAMMED.

no offense to any of my southern kin

the stupid slammer?.....I ain't going there.....but I will save that one, it's GOOD!!

As in you must be stupid not too.

I've been a ball of nerves since I ordered mine. I wanna get my car on the ground and see what she looks like SLAMMED.

i think your gona be happy with the stance with the new K. Rackand sway bar gona be alot higher up for more clearence. if we can get the bags in there the frame rails under the kick panels could be 1-2 inches off of the ground aired out. (bag placement will be the key):blob:

i think your gona be happy with the stance with the new K. Rackand sway bar gona be alot higher up for more clearence. if we can get the bags in there the frame rails under the kick panels could be 1-2 inches off of the ground aired out. (bag placement will be the key):blob:

I'm thinking about the same thing about 1 1/2"-2" above the pavement aired out. 4-4.5" at rocker ride height. I'm glad I'm not the only one wanting to go this low Cody lets me know I'm not crazy.

I chopped the roof about 3", closed the trunk, tinted the windows...
.......and did a little clean up around the shop ;)

Great work on the car, keep it up, looking forward to more on the build.

Attachments

• johnpart.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 595
  • johnpart1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 578
It's nice to have your hard work praised by a true hot rodder and a great guy. All of my hard work is becoming more of my art and well I couldn't be more humbled then I feel this morning

2013-01-14_06-34-51.png

Here's what I came up with. Obviously the chop is not proportioned to a 3" drop, but will give you a good idea to what it would look like.
I removed the door handles also...not sure if you were going that route.

What do you think?

Attachments

• johnparts.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 525
-
Back