What have I gotten myself into?

-
I didn't notice the shaved vents.... It was that inner panel flapping in the wind from the vent that I was thinking about, but with a shaved vent you definitely don't have that problem...

Oh yeah that was a WHILE back in the thread. One of the first things I shaved. Honestly I forget about it sometimes. The amount of custom body work should get me in trouble with any Mopar purist however she was just a low mile 6 banger.

it's possible...the difficult we do immediately...the impossible takes an extra day or two.

I was killing some time looking through this build and came across this great quote. ............ It's almost as good as

"Perfection is not my goal, it's my standard."
HemiDenny

Thanks. It's gonna get better. Since I have to buy all new wheels I'm thinking of redoing the rear tubs and going bigger.

That could be very cool! Sounds spendy (I did some pricing on the bigger wheel/tire combos - ouch!) Remember we do want to see this project actually completed... in our lifetimes :)
Don't get me wrong, your ideas are awesome and you are making great progress!

That could be very cool! Sounds spendy (I did some pricing on the bigger wheel/tire combos - ouch!) Remember we do want to see this project actually completed... in our lifetimes :)
Don't get me wrong, your ideas are awesome and you are making great progress!

I've been checking it out too thankfully I have the advantage of a tirerack wholesale account. I need to keep moving or I lose interest which is why the car sat for so long. I will however FINISH the front end and set ride height before scrapping the rear end tubs as they sit. No point in doing it over if I can't get the front low enough to need the back dropped.

i have a dealer account with raceline billet wheels. thats what im gona run. dont have to worry about any rim fitment since it will be built to my specs.

IMAG0285-1.jpg

Ride height preview

4" to the frame rail there Cody. That's about 3" higher then it will be with the air out of the bags. I couldn't get it off the lift at this height. I had to jack it up to clear the arms.

yeah i know sitting bout right. just messing with ya. thats where im shooting for 3-4inch ride height. and a lil rake:glasses7::burnout:

-
Back