What have I gotten myself into?

-
IMAG0147_zpse3c121da.jpg

Rack mount 7"

Don't forget to thank our buddy Cody for the design...and congratulate him....he had a new baby today!

Nice stuff, heaps of ground clearance there considering the body looks nice and low, what the ground clearance below the lowest point of the frame rails? those wheels 18"?

Thanks

Nice stuff, heaps of ground clearance there considering the body looks nice and low, what the ground clearance below the lowest point of the frame rails? those wheels 18"?

Thanks
20x8.5 5" backspace with 245/35's

Low doesn't even begin to tell the tale. 52" at the roof line

Suppose to be a joke

2x4...stiff as a board

OK..it was lame

wow, that low and to get a good turning lock is impressive, any idea how much comperssion travel you will have at the height?

Also what kind of clearance do you have from the top of the tyre to the inner front fender, from what i have seen in other threads ppl generally have to raise the inner fender to clear the tyre when running as low as you are.

I'm anxious to get the review on bump steer and camber change thru normal driving range

wow, that low and to get a good turning lock is impressive, any idea how much comperssion travel you will have at the height?

Also what kind of clearance do you have from the top of the tyre to the inner front fender, from what i have seen in other threads ppl generally have to raise the inner fender to clear the tyre when running as low as you are.

If you go back a few pages you will see I'm tubbing the front inner fender. I have 3" of up travel before all hell breaks loose.

be carefull putting too much stress on it for now, remember......you ordered the TAC welded version.
The steering crossbar is my only concern, everything else is captured

John, I am headed in this weekend to commit myself to the 5150 Ward. Im going to save you a spot in line that is in front of me!! haaaa

John, I am headed in this weekend to commit myself to the 5150 Ward. Im going to save you a spot in line that is in front of me!! haaaa
I'm actually attempting to get my buddy to come up to the shop with me this weekend so I can weld up the door supports and cross bracing so I can cut my roof off. So save me a padded spot and one of those cool extra long sleeved jackets.

Been throwing some stuff back and forth today with Denny. I managed to get a rack today and well let's just say he and I are both very pleased with the results
IMAG0160_zps8d787200.jpg

Zero bumpsteer

IMAG0170_zps8c7641a3.jpg
IMAG0164_zps5ee1de4d.jpg
IMAG0168_zpsa0fea7dd.jpg

-
Back