what i found in the Dart

-
yep, very cool

(in my Duster I found the original warranty card and a tire receipt/warranty card from September 1977- the tires were bought by a guy I know who used to own the car)

Big time find Bubba, Outstanding :cheers:

Nice find. Now you know where she started life at. I wonder if the original owner is still alive?

Cool find, that tag that hung on the wiper switch is really neat!! Wanna sell it? Those plastic cards are hard to find, yours looks mint :glasses7:

Nice find. Now you know where she started life at. I wonder if the original owner is still alive?

I have been wondering that very same thing.
Did yall notice: No lien? I wonder how common it was to pay cash for a car back in the 60's. I don't think it's too common nowadays.

very cool that everything was in so nice condition, preserve it well and pass it on as history,Joe

Did yall notice: No lien? I wonder how common it was to pay cash for a car back in the 60's. I don't think it's too common nowadays.

Hey I live in Knoxville. If I can help you find anything out just let me know.

Yep, it was common back then for people to save up and pay cash.

They were in the glove box, sitting there just like they belonged there. The owners manual, and a 1965 NAPA maintenance log. They were both in the double pocket plastic sleeve that they came in. the other stuff was inside the owners manual.

Yeah, well I once found a dirty sock in my car, so there.....

"why you gotta be a one upper, dad?"

Wow, that's a great find and in excellent condition as well. Congrats!

-
Back