What I learned this Christmas

-

gunbunny

Reaction score
My wife and I didn't exchange gifts this year. We decided we have Christmas all year long.
But some things I have learned along the way.
A. Never buy a woman a kitchen gadget. If she wants it, just buy the damn thing and NEVER give it for a present. If it's for the house, then it's for the house. Don't call it a present.
B. Never buy a woman clothes. If you buy it to small, then you get the "I'm too fat" crap, buy to big and you get the "You really think I'm that fat?", buy to risque and it's "So you think I'm a slut?". So I don't buy clothes. I will buy a gift card and tell her to go nuts.
C. Never buy something that a old G/F or ex wife likes or wears. ie perfume. It's just an in general bad idea.
D. Don't decide not to exchange gifts. Even if it is her idea and she agrees to it. She'll pout and act disappointed.
It'll cost you a cruise to the Bahama's

yea, well, i feel your pain. DO NOT buy the wife a jeep grand cherokee 2 weeks early for a x-mas present.lol. i bought mine a jeep, and she says it was because she deserved it, and it was not a gift. so when we argue about all her spending, she'll yell at me for spending over 6 g's in a month. but she forgets that the jeep was 5,000 of it. lmao

Mine says how about this year we just spend x amount on our own giftsince I keep screwin up her gift, I say "Hell yeah, sounds good to me" I buy myself a Dana 60 for the Dart Yeah for me right, wrong, I did what she wanted, she goes off and buys me a K-frame, I get her diddly squat and she hit the frickin roof Morale of the story: CONFIRM everything TWICE theychange their minds without saying a thing

yea,even when we say that we are not buying fopr each other, when that day rolls around, and after all presents are un-wrapped, the rest of the day i get the attitude.........................so i always keep a gift ready!

-
Back