What irks you

-
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the infamous yellow Accel plug wires and gigantic yellow coil screwed to the inner fender or raised white letters on mags.they just look like way too much is going on.O.K. on steelies though............Furyus2

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the infamous yellow Accel plug wires and gigantic yellow coil screwed to the inner fender or raised white letters on mags.they just look like way too much is going on.O.K. on steelies though............Furyus2

guilty of the Accel coil on the fender,no where else to mount it:D

Anything I don't find pleasing or agreeable with my personal taste in cars. :finga:

People that lack proper etiquette around or in a restored muscle car, some people are just plain dumber then stumps, not just talking strangers here, I've had friends and family members come close to receiving a slap attack a few times for using lack of common sense around or in my car.
Don't f-ck with my car and you and I will get along just fine.

Non body color engine bay, non mopar colored engine, satin black "paint job"

Maybe it's just me but modern engines in old cars irritate me. Stick with tried and true carburation. I could go on and on about big a$$ wheels and rubber band tires but that might as well be beating a dead horse. Fart cans on tuners, my 9 month old son screams louder then your car. Any one who cuts the muffler off there car and thinks it sounds good. And numero uno most annoying are muscle cars with so much wild and crazy custom work done it doesn't even look like a muscle car any more. :violent1:

How about engine bays painted all one color without removing or at least an attempt to detail seperately items such as:
painted wiring, master cylinder, brake lines, steering box, wiper motor, heater motor, hood latch, k member, shock nuts and rubbers.....EVERYTHING!
Also, some people will spend 10 grand on a paint job and shine it up every day but the engine compartment looks like crap.....and they don't care. At least pressure wash it once a year!

ok yes im guilty here of the big *** meats and air shocks.. BUT only because of the backspace of the rims. things are changing and i am putting together my 15 x 7 body color steels and smaller tires. here are my irks

~chevy colored engine compartments
~any brand X motor in a mopar
~people who cant take the time to remove everything from the engine bay to paint
~lime green motors
~ghey *** walmart add ons
~lame jc whitney scoops and wings
~nice paint and a filthy greasy engine bay
~people who talk mopar and have never turned a wrench on one
~the guy claiming to have a 72 special order factory 440 6 pack dart gts but cant provide an ounce of documentation
~idiots who call my duster a 360 nova
~body color rallye wheels
~GM seats

Trucks with 24 inch wheels with rubber band tires that are lowered so far in the back that the bumper almost drags the ground.

Non-functional hood scoops (or other accessories), and billet. I despise billet.

Lowered hondas,Outlandishly large wheels and tires on an otherwie nice car.

And parts to "fix" a problem that doesn't exist.

fur ... inside or outside the car fur is nasty. pieces of french fries in it, bugs, who knows what else...

mutt-cutts-sheepdog-truck1.jpg

people who complaint about stuff they have no control over

Non-functional hood scoops (or other accessories), and billet. I despise billet.

Especially on cars that you know would (probably) never have a functional hood scoop, due to mass air flow sensors etc.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned my all time biggest complaint !!!

"If you have a convertible, and have the top down, take the extra 15 seconds to lower the rear windows too" :violent1:

Is there anything more ridiculous then the rear windows up look ??

(Pertains to all makes and models)

or actually lower the top on a 70+ degree day, i dont get people who drive around on a sunny day and have the top up. If i had one i would have the top down at all times, except in the rain. You know if your on the freeway at 50 mph+ and it starts raining, you wont get wet, unless it starts really pouring.

Paint jobs where they didn't bother to take off the trim, door handles, mirrors, etc. with paint all over the gaskets and parts.

Spraying canned primer all over the car, then driving all over town with it for months. In the rain.

Over-accessorized engine bays, double points off if it's all Moroso.

wide tires on narrow rims, or small tires on wide rims, different diameter rims like
14" on the front 15" on the back, worst of all, an auto trans with 4speed pedal's and floor hump!

You obviously have not seen the stance of my 68 fish with 205/70-14 in front and 275/60-15 in the rear. And oh yeah, it has silver powdercoated rallys to boot. Plus still has 4 wheels worth of drum brakes but really could use disks up front at the end of the track. Non-functional race weight 6pak hood cause I need the clearance but don't think the open scoop would help much.

Hate all that.

What I hate is the rotted quarters which will be fixed this week and the doors from another car that don't match. All gonna get fixed.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this.....

I don't like seeing body color through the grill on an otherwise mint looking car. To me, it takes away from the front end design and look of the grill.
Unless of course your car is black, dark green, etc.

Anything foreign.

The worst is when people put things like toyota engines in Mopars. AGH! Might as well kiss your sister.

-
Back